Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jasper should do his part and shed some poundage

He's actually suppose to be on a diet but his mommy had been kind of lax about it lately. He went from 15 lbs. to 13 lbs. and still had 2 lbs. to go before reaching the weight the vet wanted him to be at - 11 lbs. But once L leaves and everything settles down, I'm starting Jasper back on that diet because the cost difference in 2 lbs is like $80 when flying cargo!

He is the biggest Siamese cat you will ever see! The vet isn't overly concerned with his weight because Ming is a HUGE cat, the size of some dogs and not the little yappy dogs, either. Think * * * * -A-Poo. Yeah, about there. I always tell people he is a Siamese mix, he's half Siamese, half Shetland Pony!

He is the biggest Siamese cat you will ever see! The vet isn't overly concerned with his weight because Ming is a HUGE cat, the size of some dogs and not the little yappy dogs, either. Think * * * * -A-Poo. Yeah, about there. I always tell people he is a Siamese mix, he's half Siamese, half Shetland Pony!

lol! Jasper is def an all American shorthair cat. I can def see were he's regained those 2 lbs - and more, possibly - since I stopped doing his diet. I don't know how it's going to fill to have a lean cat when we get our Egyptian Mau.

How hilarious, they deleted part of the name of a dog! Okay, *ock-A-Poo. There, are you happy?
"They" is actually the forum software that is not particularly sophisticated and makes apparent errors like that.

I have a book called "The Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide" and it has a flow chart on back pain. Do you want to go through the flow chart together?

First question: Did your pain occur after a severe blow or jolt to your back or after strenuous work or lifting?

Archived