Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleurgh to sushi!

Yay to iPhones!

The new iOS5 software lets you have an instant messaging with whoever has the same on their iPhone or mac or whatever and it's all wifi free! Not forgetting FaceTime! So much easier than Skype, it'll make this year fly by!

My mom got an iPhone and she's like "OMG FUDGIE! VIDEO CHAT WITH ME!" 0_0 I use Android but I use another video calling app.

I'm waiting for the day I'm not wearing anything and it's 2pm on a Sunday and she'll text me and be like "VIDEO CHAT?!?!"

OG, does L have an iPhone? I think he does, right? You can always FaceTime with him with your iPad, right? That should be awesome.

My mom got an iPhone and she's like "OMG FUDGIE! VIDEO CHAT WITH ME!" 0_0 I use Android but I use another video calling app.

I'm waiting for the day I'm not wearing anything and it's 2pm on a Sunday and she'll text me and be like "VIDEO CHAT?!?!"

OG, does L have an iPhone? I think he does, right? You can always FaceTime with him with your iPad, right? That should be awesome.

It IS awesome! Apart from it calls like a normal phone call so i have 5 seconds panic about my hair before i pick up, hahah! Makes the miles seem less

My husband and I can never get face time to work on our phones properly so we use skype and it works fine.

My mom loves skype though. I'll get random text messages or messages on my Facebook wall that say "SKYPE!!!!!" and I can't turn down that level of excitement.

I don't like salmon but I've had the yellowtail and it's delicious.

I also like sashimi sushi (the not rolled up kind, piece of raw fish on a small thing of rice) YUM.

That's nigiri, sashimi is thinly sliced salmon/tuna/whatever by itself. Sashimi is also the highest grade fish. Both are fabulous! Love me some sushi. BC rolls, Dynamite rolls (yellowtail), Rainbow Roll, Spicy Tuna, oh all of them! lol Anyone been to the conveyor belt sushi places? Super fun.

He did but he broke the screen this summer and with the wedding we didn't have the money to replace it so he has a stoneage phone now. But once he gets back to the UK he's going to get one - whether it's a iphone 4 or 4S he hasn't decided yet. I can't use FaceTime because I have the first Ipad and it doesn't have a camera on it.

That's nigiri, sashimi is thinly sliced salmon/tuna/whatever by itself. Sashimi is also the highest grade fish. Both are fabulous! Love me some sushi. BC rolls, Dynamite rolls (yellowtail), Rainbow Roll, Spicy Tuna, oh all of them! lol Anyone been to the conveyor belt sushi places? Super fun.

This couple who is a friend of ours, she is from Japan and she makes some great sushi. Mind you she says the stuff you get in North America is nothing like in Japan.

Archived