Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good!! do you guys have a videographer or are you just having someone record it?

jared's cousin used his parents' video camera to record our ceremony. that's the only thing we got recorded that day that wasn't pictures. i love our ceremony video.

Tomorrowwwww!!!

That traffic light scenario sounds terrifying. You just know there’s one idiot who doesn’t know the 4 way stop rule and goes barreling through...

When I lived in Atlanta, I lived right at a busy intersection. I'd sit outside with Leeluu for hours so she could run around the yard, and I'd watch the lights either be out or be flashing red on one side and yellow on the other. For some reason, people think that flashing means 4-way stop too, so every single person stops and they treat it like a 4-way stop. Then you'll see the people who know that it's not a 4-way stop go through the yellow light, and people who had the red light honk at them and get angry. So dumb.

I just got back to the hotel from the rehearsal dinner - boy am I glad we did that.... I had no idea it was so complicated! OG and the bridal party are still there and spending the night, I just have to get myself ready in the morning. I dont know if OG will get a chance to post again until after the ceremony....

If not, we'll see you on the other side!

good!! do you guys have a videographer or are you just having someone record it?

jared's cousin used his parents' video camera to record our ceremony. that's the only thing we got recorded that day that wasn't pictures. i love our ceremony video.

We're just handing a video camera to someone to video tape it pretty much.

As L said, I'm glad we did a rehersal. I didn't play the bride part in it but god it was confusing. Certain family members didn't make it any easier, either.... but no lie, my bestie is more nervous than I am, lol. Her mom decided to RSVP to our wedding at 11 PM the night BEFORE our wedding and I was on the phone talking to her and she was like like 'you don't sound nervous at all' and I'm like I'm not. It's a big day but it's just another day, you know? My uncle made sure to pull L and i to the side for some sage marriage advice and he was really the saving grace of the rehersal. Told us today was our day, no one else's, and to just remember that. I would type more but I just finished steaming our dresses and I have been up since 7 am and have to be up in 5 1/2 hours. I'm zonked.

Thank you to everyone who has wished us luck and who will, and a huge shout out for our biggest supporters (you know who you are!)

Archived