Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

*facepalm* I sometimes have an exposed bra strap, but that's in the summer, when I'm wearing a cami or sleeveless top. I just can't help it! It's not at a wedding though.

hahah, well, you have more than enough cake for any extra people or football teams that might show up!!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*facepalm* I sometimes have an exposed bra strap, but that's in the summer, when I'm wearing a cami or sleeveless top. I just can't help it! It's not at a wedding though.

hahah, well, you have more than enough cake for any extra people or football teams that might show up!!

case in point, i wore a blue tank top today were you could see my bra straps.

yes, we do. L's eyes bugged out when they showed us the size, lol

well, the plus side is that you said you had a few people who had not RSVP'ed. If they do show up, they can at least eat cake (even if there aren't enough sandwiches/lunch items for them).

aww, i wish i had been able to get off of work and do your cake, lol!!! I'm actually packing up all my cake items now for the next few months!

Everything will work out! Man the questions get annoying, the rehearsal was the worst for me because the priest kept asking me things in front of everyone and I always did the uh..I don't know and was like enough already!

Yeah, our officiant won't be there at our rehersal (we are just doing it to make sure the timing of the music with the bridal party is right). thankfully.

well, the plus side is that you said you had a few people who had not RSVP'ed. If they do show up, they can at least eat cake (even if there aren't enough sandwiches/lunch items for them).

aww, i wish i had been able to get off of work and do your cake, lol!!! I'm actually packing up all my cake items now for the next few months!

yeah, we are going to buy for 10 over the pepole that RSVPed just to have some extra for the stranglers.

Me too!!!! I hope this cake woman does a good job....

on another wedding note i tried on my wedding ring for the first time yesterday and I can not wear it with my e-ring on. >.

yay!!! that's not bad at all!! are you going to have a place to refrigerate the sandwiches and such?

Well what I'm going to do is it's going to be a make your own sandwhich type thing. I have round trays so I'm going to go ahead and lay the sandwhich meat out in a circular pattern on the trays and wrap it and stick it in the fridge at the reception venue. But yeah, we have the little fridge in our hotel room packed to the nill:

image removed

I was so not stressed the day of my wedding, and I'm a total control freak. Even when my friend who was in the wedding was sitting in jail the morning of my wedding and my dad calling to say he wasn't gonna mAke it...I was very chill.

My husband, on the other hand, was a total groomzilla. He's the most laid back person any other day but that day was a total role reversal for us.

I was so not stressed the day of my wedding, and I'm a total control freak. Even when my friend who was in the wedding was sitting in jail the morning of my wedding and my dad calling to say he wasn't gonna mAke it...I was very chill.

My husband, on the other hand, was a total groomzilla. He's the most laid back person any other day but that day was a total role reversal for us.

Yeah see that's how L and I am - I'm the control freak, he's the laid back one. I can def see us doing a role reversal....

Archived