Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ts getting closer!

Arrrgh Anxiety!

I could imagine myself being the type who could potentially pass out at a big wedding with lots of people in the fancy church.

Lol using breathing techniques all the way through the ceremony until I get outside.

Lol, that's funny!

Have you ever seen funny wedding videos on TV or anything? They show some where the guy just PASSES out at the altar. I mean, just fall over and BOOM. I don't know if it's because of heat, nervousness, emotion or what but I find it to be really funny!

Lol, that's funny!

Have you ever seen funny wedding videos on TV or anything? They show some where the guy just PASSES out at the altar. I mean, just fall over and BOOM. I don't know if it's because of heat, nervousness, emotion or what but I find it to be really funny!

I think I can shed some light on this.

It's all to do with being overwhelmed and being the center or attention.

Everyone is watching you and there is a lot of pressure to make sure you say and do EVERYTHING right.

Then you start getting anxious and the onset of a panic attack starts to happen.

Black out, wake up on the floor.

And that's how a funniest home video is made.

ts getting closer!

Arrrgh Anxiety!

I could imagine myself being the type who could potentially pass out at a big wedding with lots of people in the fancy church.

Lol using breathing techniques all the way through the ceremony until I get outside.

Lol, that reminds me of the royal wedding. I remember the camera panning to Kate's hand as she was walking down the aisle and you could tell she had a DEATH grip on her dad's hand...

We are recording the ceremony- OG hasnt askd me yet but one suspects shell want to share it....

I know L and I are going to upload the video to Facebook (so whoever ENA friends we have on there will be able to see it from there) but we haven't discussed yet if there is a way around uploading it some other way for none Facebook ENa friends to see and still maintain privacy since L can't have his face splattered on the net and it will have our full names in it. It's something we can discuss today when we web cam.

I know L and I are going to upload the video to Facebook (so whoever ENA friends we have on there will be able to see it from there) but we haven't discussed yet if there is a way around uploading it some other way for none Facebook ENa friends to see and still maintain privacy since L can't have his face splattered on the net and it will have our full names in it. It's something we can discuss today when we web cam.

one possibility is google docs - upload the video there.

one possibility is google docs - upload the video there.

Yeah, finding somehow to upload it won't be the hard part, It'll me more about who to share it with (since it does contain our names). I don't know. L isn't up yet though - or shall I say, is napping - so I"ll leave that decision up to him on what we do.

if you have a video editor, you could beep out your names.

I know I don't but I'm sure my technological fiance does some were If we can spruce out the names I think I would be comfortable with uploading it to a site (somewere we can delete it in like a few days or so) and then PMing it to certain ENA members that aren't our facebook friends. But L would have to comfortable with that as well.

I would not put your wedding on the net OG. I know people want to see it, BUT, as you say your soon to be husband does not want his ID all over. My husband can not have that either. I have put pics of him on here before, but he does not want that with his job, especially with international deployments.

Well it's more of he CAN'T have his mug all over the net due to his job. I don't know how we would do it - or even if we would - but L would have to be on board with it if we did. If he doesn't fill comfortable with it it's a no go. Now I know Fudgie use to be facebook friends with me and him so she already knows our names, I'd be willing to upload it to a server like rapidshare or something and just send it to her.

But those members who are friends with us on facebook will def. get to see it as we are uploading it there.

Archived