Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peanut butter is very filling, but remember, it has a very high sugar content and is LOADED with calories. I use one tablespoon on a slice of wheat bread whenever I eat it. It has good stuff in there, but raw, unsalted nuts are better for you.

By the way, I have a job that will call me in at odd times, too. It can really get to you sometimes. It's like "Make up your mind!"

i mean - it's basically chocolate with a bit of hazelnut.

link removed

link removed

it's not that bad for you, but it's not great for you either. it's definitely something to have in moderation. it's hard, because i could probably eat a whole jar! i also make a nutella cake!

When I want healthy food that tastes decadent, I love to dip those little grape tomatoes in ranch dip. I'm in Heaven with this snack! As long as you go light on the dip (hard to do, but...) it's a healthy snack that satisfies that, "I want a good tasting food I can eat while reading or in front of the tv" urge.

I was sat outside at work before leaving talking to one of my friends and she was telling me about her and her ex and everything and it was so damn weird. I was sat there looking at the 19 year old version of myself and I can not BELIEVE how much of an emotional doormat I was back then. Really. And in looking back, it really makes me apprectiate L all the more, that I have such an amazing and caring man who I know would literally cut off his arm before ever causing me any pain. I really count my lucky stars that I found him...

I have not been following your journal consistently, but I see there has been talk of food.

What types of food are you planning to have at this wedding (besides the cake) or is it going to be one of those dine at a restaurant things?

I often wonder what I would have at a wedding, and to be honest, my food preferences is pretty cheapo and there fore would want to have greasy junk food, barbeques etc... rather than the fancy stuff which I would enjoy half as much.

Informal related food stuffs in short.

The conversation came up with my Brother due to his wedding so long ago and how he would have done things differently rather than spending a five figure sum on one night.

I often wonder what I would have at a wedding, and to be honest, my food preferences is pretty cheapo and there fore would want to have greasy junk food, barbeques etc... rather than the fancy stuff which I would enjoy half as much.

Informal related food stuffs in short.

The conversation came up with my Brother due to his wedding so long ago and how he would have done things differently rather than spending a five figure sum on one night.

yeah, i'd rather have a BBQ than the hotel "salmon or chicken with vegetables." blah!! I went to a wedding reception that was at 7 PM which had an appetizer and dessert selection, no main course. which was totally fine! i liked it all, and still got a decent amount of food.

Archived