Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow hers. That's....kinda bad.

My cousin is a huge Trekkie/Star Wars nut (I love SW but he loves it so much he likes the newer movies too) and that sounds like soemthing he would do....>

I will date a Trekkie or Star Wars person as long as he doesn't recite lines during sex or something, lol.

So sad.

A 16 year old girl from my HS shot herself a few days ago because she was being bullied at school and her family took her off life support today. It really hits home for two reasons: a) I knew her older brother, I marched with him for only a year but he was an amazingly good guy and b) I can remember walking those halls and being bullied myself. I was never the ubber popular person in HS, never had the trendest clothes or the up-to-date thing and a few people in my class were pretty mean over the years about it. We have to STOP this.

The bulling stories ally hit home for me too.

Being Half European/Half Asian left me in a place where I was neither or.

When I went to high school I eventually was bullied by two different schools.

The school I went to and an all girls school which I had to walk past.

A big group of girls always made sure I didn't belong and I was damn ugly in their eyes.

I was bullied even after I left school for a short time by the same people.

Months ago I saw one working at an automotive store.

I believed let by gones be by gones so I went up to her to ask her for something.

As soon as I walked up to her and said excuse me, she turned her back on me and walked off.

The bulling stories ally hit home for me too.

Being Half European/Half Asian left me in a place where I was neither or.

When I went to high school I eventually was bullied by two different schools.

The school I went to and an all girls school which I had to walk past.

A big group of girls always made sure I didn't belong and I was damn ugly in their eyes.

I was bullied even after I left school for a short time by the same people.

Months ago I saw one working at an automotive store.

I believed let by gones be by gones so I went up to her to ask her for something.

As soon as I walked up to her and said excuse me, she turned her back on me and walked off.

It's such a rampant thing, and kids are just so MEAN. I can remember coming home from school and crying for hours because people made fun of my clothes, my hair, and just ME. The bullying finally stopped once I joined band and became a part of that circle. I don't know if it was because I had the support of 80 other people or if it was being in band gave me a backbone and self esteem but joining that probably saved my life.

Won't lie, I thought about suicide a time or two in middle school.

Wow... I hope those people that bullied that girl know what they did and that it stays with them for the rest of their lives.

The bullying directed towards me was based on the fact I had no group and the people who were bullying me were white supremacists.

So I was very easy to bully without any back lash.

It took me a years to see I am attractive and judging from the women I have been with, I do believe I do have attractive qualities because of what I went through.

Some of those racist people had even changed their judgement with me just from seeing who I had been dating.

From instead of mocking me, they say hi.

As comforting as it is to have them be this way instead, it still does not change the fact they treated me in such a disgusting manner and to think that just seeing I can score a physically attractive girl can change their opinion of me is sad.

I'm really tired of wedding planning. Not planning but just doing things for the wedding. Did anyone else feel like this right before the wedding? I just don't care about the small details. I don't care if there are any extra decorations or if the stuff looks good - I just want it over with so I can be his wife.

I found my car keys! I misplaced them Sunday when I came home from my uncle's and I have been having to use my mom's set that I gave her for spare in case I locked myself out of my car. I was cleaning up my room and rearranging wedding stuff and I found them!

I have also been in more contact with the bestie the last few weeks. I think me just coming out and doing that talked got us over whatever hurdle we were on. We have been texting about every other day and had an entire hour long text conversation while I was at the doctor today about the girl who shot herself and a few other things. She even posted on my facebook wall today about it being one month until my wedding. She's just responding more frequently to my texts so it's nice. She's coming down Friday about noon. Not sure what all we are going to do - I know she wants to grab lunch at Checkers since our home town no longer has a Checkers - and I could probably get some wedding shopping stuff done while we are in that area of town with her. I'm sure she will want to hit some of the shopping stores as well. I also need to get my hair cut soon.

I'm really tired of wedding planning. Not planning but just doing things for the wedding. Did anyone else feel like this right before the wedding? I just don't care about the small details. I don't care if there are any extra decorations or if the stuff looks good - I just want it over with so I can be his wife.

Yes. 100%. For me, I was all excited about wedding planning for, oh, about three months. Then I was like, "Okay, let's just be married."

Archived