Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the fast walking is hard on mine and my sports bra is relatively new. About the only time I don't get oogled at when on the treadmill - or any machine for that matter - is when I'm wearing L's United jersey but that thing gets sooo hot so fast. I was wearing one my tank tops tonight with the built in guard at the front - hide the clevage - and I was sweating SO much. I could feel it right at my back were my back fat is, lol

The best thing about having small boobs is not having to be ogled at! It's funny because while the culture seems obsessed with the idea that stick-thin people are more attractive, if my experience is any indicator, stick-thin people get FAR fewer obnoxious stares than curvier women.

The best thing about having small boobs is not having to be ogled at! It's funny because while the culture seems obsessed with the idea that stick-thin people are more attractive, if my experience is any indicator, stick-thin people get FAR fewer obnoxious stares than curvier women.

I have huge bum too so I get it from all directions. :s

I'm lying here debating. I want to do some pictures for L Tonight - on the naughty side of course - but I'm having some issue getting myself motivated to put on a little massacara and lip stick and find something to put on. That and Jasper has fell asleep on my feet.

^^ for real, lol

Tyler is not feeling well. he had a temp last night and you can just tell he doesn't feel good. I watched him earlier while mom went and picked my brother up. Usually he is all over my bed and I can barely contain him but today he just sat theree and played with his little car. At one point when the machine sang 'ABC' song L goes "that's what the next ten years of my life are going to sound lilke", lol eventually Tyler laid down by himself and put himself to sleep.

I took a mid afternoon nap and when I woke up and came out I picked Tyler up and just sat him in my lap. He laid his little head on my chest and fell asleep so I went and out him in his bed. Poor munchkin.

L and I web cammed today, felt good to see him. He's getting the plane tickets later this week so that really solidifies the plan then. I also talked to the photographer who will be mailing my cd of pictures to me tomorrow.

Poor baby. My daughter called me and said Aidan is complaining of an ear ache. He wanted to go to sleep, so she put some pain relief drops in his ear and he went to bed. She's taking him to the doctor tomorrow. It's so hard to see the little ones sick.

Has Tyler's mom taken him to the doctor to see what's causing the fever?

I hope little aidan gets better! It is so hard to see them sick. They are just so quite and you can tell they don't feel good. They took him to the er the other night, I think he has a stomach virus. Mom said something about her taking him to the doctor tomorrow I think but I know my sister took him to the er.

I hope little aidan gets better! It is so hard to see them sick. They are just so quite and you can tell they don't feel good. They took him to the er the other night, I think he has a stomach virus. Mom said something about her taking him to the doctor tomorrow I think but I know my sister took him to the er.

Stomach virus??? Wow ur lucky he hasn't tossed his cookies all over you.

Stomach virus??? Wow ur lucky he hasn't tossed his cookies all over you.

For real. Mom was feeding him jello last night. She said he loved strawberry but she was feeding him lime last night and he was making the most god awful faces. I told her as his aunt I was taking the spoon away from her because he clearly did not like that flavour!!

Tyler woke up crying again - my poor munchkin. Mom got up and she's feeding him some chicken and stars or something. Jasper is passed out at my feet - my fur baby. He's really good around the baby too, I don't know if that's his nature or what. He'll let Tyler play all over him, if Tyler gets too rough Jasper will just meow and walk away.

So... tired. Because of my little afternoon nap yesterday I didn't fall asleep til about five am this morning. Blah! I will be taking a melatonin when I get home from the gym tonight! Grabbing some breakfast real quick before I Have to get ready in the nexty 15 minutes before L calls me.

Archived