Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Change of subject.

Batya, if you prefer to continue please pm me.

L is sicker. Pour guy. And I'm exhausted at work. Looonnng day.

Hope he feels much better soon -I recently recovered from an illness. No fun!

Is about to soak in a nice, hot, well deserved bath.

Since I can't get a good hot bath at my house anymore (hot water heater not turned up high enough for my taste) I think I will take a hot bath at Jesse's tonite after work. I need to run home and grab my pj's and bubble bath!

Since I can't get a good hot bath at my house anymore (hot water heater not turned up high enough for my taste) I think I will take a hot bath at Jesse's tonite after work. I need to run home and grab my pj's and bubble bath!

Yes you should! you deserve one!

that's where I'm headed. Bath and then bed for this sickie.

I Hope you feel better Sherry! Mine was so relaxing, put Savage Garden on from my Ipad and just laid back and actually fell asleep in the tub. :s mom woke me up. Still worried about L Though...

Is getting sick for real herself. Bugger. My throat hurt last night before going to bed so I took some vitamin C and I woke up this mornign and it's still hurting and I'm kind of stuffy. And you know how when you have a sinus infectin your eyes feel tired but you yourself aren't tired? I feel like that. Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have some honey? I would mix it with a hot water so it soothes your throat.

As far as the sinus goes, do you have any vicks? If you do, you can put some under your nose so you can breathe better.

God I hope so, my bridal portraits are next Monday. :s And I'm going out of town this weekend. I slept for about 4 hours just now. Woke up stuffy and sore throat of course, took some Muncinex and have the soar throat spray handy. And of course we ran out of chicken noodle soup. I also dreamed L and I Were in our home and I was cleaning. He wanted to spend time with me but the house was a wreck so I told him to come into the bedroom and watch tv while I cleaned... then I woke up. OF course in my sickened state I thought he was here and then realized he wasn't. If I could breath I would have started crying.

I have to go to work tomorrow - if I feel horribel again tomorrow I may leave early again when help comes and use more PTO hours. I don't like doing that because I"m saving them for the honeymoon but I haven't even used a days worth yet - only 3 hours. Right now I can breath, my throat just hurts.

Thanks Mamma Met. Right now I can breath so I'm taking advantage of it and breathing with my mouth closed, lol. I hate when you can't breath through your nose and you have to breath with your mouth open. My lips get so chapped during a sinus infection. Head hurts, but it's just kind of a soreness thing. L isn't awake yet I don't think. I haven't logged into his email yet to see if he's checked his mail but I don't think he gets up til 2 am my time since he started training. Sinus infection is making me SO spacey. I was trying to tell my boss something yesterday and I just could not keep a train of thought. She was like 'hunny, go home and rest.'

Archived