Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 8 am and I'm hitting the sack. Gorgeous wedding and I can say I was a part of the history of watching it happen. Even if it makes me a complete dork or a sell out to some I have solace knowing I can be just as prideful about my future children's - and my additional - culture as I am my own.

However, I will never wear a blue canoe on my head. Ever.

It's 8 am and I'm hitting the sack. Gorgeous wedding and I can say I was a part of the history of watching it happen. Even if it makes me a complete dork or a sell out to some I have solace knowing I can be just as prideful about my future children's - and my additional - culture as I am my own.

However, I will never wear a blue canoe on my head. Ever.

I wish I could go back to sleep, but I have groceries to get and bills to pay and a house to clean and just finished making my son's lunch and sending him off to school. Tonight we are going to a dinner.............if I am awake........lol.

I wish I could go back to sleep, but I have groceries to get and bills to pay and a house to clean and just finished making my son's lunch and sending him off to school. Tonight we are going to a dinner.............if I am awake........lol.

I'm so tired I can't sleep right now but I'm hoping it will hit soon. L knew I was getting tired because I started to get witchy, lol.

I'm so tired I can't sleep right now but I'm hoping it will hit soon. L knew I was getting tired because I started to get witchy, lol.

I am a big B a lot because I am going into menopause so it is not pretty. I just can not seem to hold my tongue sometimes. I am shocked at myself sometimes but it is something I can not seem to control.......darned hormones.

I am a big B a lot because I am going into menopause so it is not pretty. I just can not seem to hold my tongue sometimes. I am shocked at myself sometimes but it is something I can not seem to control.......darned hormones.

I get that way when I'm sleepy. I snapped at L just now because of the iPad charger. He was like yeah, go to bed.

Today has been a sleepy day, lol. I obviously stayed up to watch the royal wedding which I don't regret. I guess to some I'm a sell out but whatever. There is a world outside the US. What I loved more about it is L and I watched it together. Okay, it was over phone Skype but we were still 'there'. The next one hopefully I'm over there and we can watch it together.

Ten I crashed and slept til my sister woke me uo by calling. l and I web ca med for an hour or so then I went back to sleep for a few hours. Mom woke me up the next time. Tyler is now pulling himself up from a sitting position on the floor. and when he is on his belly he can push himself up to sit on his bum. My munchkin is growing.

Then I ate and goofed off watching Dog the Bounty Hunter until I fell asleep at like eight. I slept til 11:45. Going to be an interesting day tomorrow at work.

Pretty good Saturday.

Managed to fall back asleep last night with some Melatonin help. Web camed with L today. He popped out for some errands this morning and picked me up a keep sake paper about the wedding. He's so cute.

Work was steady but not busy. Ready for this six day stretch to be over.

L's plane came today, his Christmas present but I'm using it in a picture idea for my bridal portraits. I also got in touch with my bridal party about some things and they responded back quickly. Now I just need to drop the photographers money order in the mail Monday.

I know we were talking about the crash of AF338 a couple of weeks back, and the search for the black boxes, so thought I'd post this:

link removed

I'll be intersted to see if, after being immersed in water for nearly 2 years, they manage to pull any information from the recorder.

My money is on what that documentary said. The peto tubes got blockrd or damaged, the pilots were slammed with a bunch of data, did something to stall the plane, qnd it crashed. Like L and I were talking about, the memory of the CVR was found outside its box. The boxs are built to withstand a lot of force, to have it come apart like that means the plane hit hard - very hard.

I dont know about that. I know they are built to withstand like 2000 G force I believe. There was the one air crash were the box wasn't found til after a year after it crashed and it was in the ocean, very deep water. I don't remember if it didbt work or not. A south Africa airline i believe.

Archived