Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

I take Advil most of the time, and Maxalt when I need it.

My parents have some narcotic painkillers at home and thank god I've only needed to use those twice. That happened years ago though. My migraine was so bad that I couldn't sleep. I really don't want to do that again.

Yeah, I became a really bad narcotic addict(taking them because of migraines developed into an addiction), which is why I do not take any narcotics anymore. It is a BEAST to detox off that stuff.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really sorry to hear that, Victoria. Narcotics are not good. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Most of them really make me feel ill, which is a big reason why I never used them for migraines outside of those 2 times.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Victoria. Narcotics are not good. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Most of them really make me feel ill, which is a big reason why I never used them for migraines outside of those 2 times.

My problem is I like the feeling TOO much. After detoxing myself off opiates 4 times I never want to do it again. It is BRUTAL. So I have avoided them because I know it is SO easy to go back to that and I deserve better and I know my son certainly does not deserve a stoned mother.

Archived