Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

We also learned L might have to move before we were planning on him to. A little stress added to our wedding plans but we will work around it. If Feb taught me anything it's to assume nothing is smooth sailing[/quote

"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans." lol.

you never know - i've had times where i expected smooth sailing, but that didn't happen. but then in the end, things turned out even better because of the 'hiccup'. good luck!!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wooohooo for the hen party! When is it and what are you doing?

It will be May 21, the weekend before my bridal portraits. We are doing a Pure Romance party - which is like a sex toy party but it's not. They don't just sell the toys. They sell like sex lotions, perfume, this lotion called 'couchy' cream for when you shave your who ha, and this lotion I tried last night. More like a gel that you put on the roof of your mouth and it kind of stops the gag reflex for a short while so you can... Well, you know. we will probably have some drinks as well .

Was a pretty good weekend. Spent time with my pseudo family that I hadn't seen in a long while, had an awesome birthday party for my uncle's son, great Easter lunch today, and scheduled my bachelorette party! I have been fighting a headache all weekend though. It will come, I'll get rid of it, and it will come back. Blah. So ready to get rid of these for good one day.

Taking something for it now and working on getting our STDs done which have to go out this week. Eck!

Nights like tonight I miss L. The countdown on my phone gives me some solace - 170 days until he arrives. We are over the half way mark so hopefully this summer will fly. The one thing I ate about doing things is we don't get to talk as much. It's nice to get out every once and a while of course but lowering the daily contact just makes me miss him more. Jasper will have to do as a snuggler until L arrives.

Directions

To use Great Head, apply a dime to nickel-sized amount to the tip of the penis or on a fingertip to be applied to the mouth and swallowed. Great Head does not numb the throat, but coats it to relax it.

Features

• Comes in three 1-ounce travel-size tubes.

• Flavored gel that creates a slippery sensation in the mouth and throat during oral favors.

• Makes oral sex more appealing for some women who may be put off by the taste of semen.

• Nearly three months’ worth of product.

• Flavors: Cherry Icee, Grape Icee and Lemon Icee.

Archived