Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about England but ask him, do they have Primecare (Primary Care) around him? If he waits till tomorrow morning they might be able to see him some time on the weekend? Not sure if Primecare is just in Wales though. Or an out of hour dentist?

Lol. This is def the longest journal I have kept. Nice to sit down after a long day and hear other peoples opinions. Like today.

I don't think I can ever express how thankful for L I am. He puts up with so much from me and just constantly gives me love. He is such a good man.. No idea how I ended up with him. I witch so much and he is just this stoic statute who loves me even st my worst.

Lol. This is def the longest journal I have kept. Nice to sit down after a long day and hear other peoples opinions. Like today.

I don't think I can ever express how thankful for L I am. He puts up with so much from me and just constantly gives me love. He is such a good man.. No idea how I ended up with him. I witch so much and he is just this stoic statute who loves me even st my worst.[/QUOTE]

That is the person worth sticking by, the one who can love you even at your worst.

Exactly. I love Marilyn Monroe's quote: ""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I used to have that quote as my siggie for a while I totally agree with what she is saying, tricky part is also finding someone who is willing to be there and work through things even at their worst. *Sigh* hard to find that nowadays. If you have it hold on like hell.

I used to have that quote as my siggie for a while I totally agree with what she is saying, tricky part is also finding someone who is willing to be there and work through things even at their worst. *Sigh* hard to find that nowadays. If you have it hold on like hell.

It is. You know I'm woman enough to admit I caused s lot of the problems my ex and I had - except for him cheating on me - but our communication was so screwed up. And a good 99% of the time with L and me it's mr that has the problem. I just need to learn to relax like he does and calm down in life.

It is. You know I'm woman enough to admit I caused s lot of the problems my ex and I had - except for him cheating on me - but our communication was so screwed up. And a good 99% of the time with L and me it's mr that has the problem. I just need to learn to relax like he does and calm down in life.

Lol, I know what you mean. I struggle with that sometimes too.

I'm watching Air Crash Investigations on link removed, yes, I know... I'm watching an airplane show. L actually watches it too and DVRs it religiously. I'm willing to watch anything that is remotely interesting and it's something L loves, maybe I cam gain some knowledge and not just go 'uh huh' and 'ohhhh' when he is talking about them, lol

I was just looking at Her's pre and post wedding pics on Facebook, makes me even more excited for October to get here!

we had so much fun doing karaoke after b/c we got engaged at that same bar, so we figured we'd go back after we got married!

we had so much fun doing karaoke after b/c we got engaged at that same bar, so we figured we'd go back after we got married!

I love your wedding, everything fell together perfectly and I hope ours goes just as well! You were a very beautiful bride.

We are going to Red Lobster after ours with a few close family members.

Oh god, B, I have so much to teach you.

Cracker Barrel (or any chain for that matter) is not real food! Even where I work, it's not "real" cuisine! Girl, you've gotta go explore Atlanta one day for their food!

Oh god, B, I have so much to teach you.

Cracker Barrel (or any chain for that matter) is not real food! Even where I work, it's not "real" cuisine! Girl, you've gotta go explore Atlanta one day for their food!

Lol, L has said that on more than one occasion.

I know, I'm a sucker for those food chains. I have never ate at the Varsity but have heard about it. The are a few restaurants in Myrtle I know that are awesome. There was this Chinese place... The best food I had had and I don't normally eat Chinese.

Archived