Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We also found out the weekend of the wedding my best friend has to work and can't get it off unless she switches. I love her but I am not moving this wedding date again. I'm going to talk to L about moving the time frame and hour or so up sonshe can be there fir the ceremony and pics. *sigh*

the Chili's meals have a basic nutritional system. Like "75 grams of fat" or something like that. That's guiltless? Most of them are served with rice, which, when I watch them make it (I work there), I see them put SO MUCH butter into it. I'm talkign like almost a half-gallon of liquid butter for a big ole dish of it. Guiltless, yeah right! But I love our rice. It's so yummy! MMMM Cilantro is the best!

We also found out the weekend of the wedding my best friend has to work and can't get it off unless she switches. I love her but I am not moving this wedding date again. I'm going to talk to L about moving the time frame and hour or so up sonshe can be there fir the ceremony and pics. *sigh*

it's far enough in advance, i don't see why she can't switch with someone. sigh. i don't think you need to change your date.

the Chili's meals have a basic nutritional system. Like "75 grams of fat" or something like that. That's guiltless? Most of them are served with rice, which, when I watch them make it (I work there), I see them put SO MUCH butter into it. I'm talkign like almost a half-gallon of liquid butter for a big ole dish of it. Guiltless, yeah right! But I love our rice. It's so yummy! MMMM Cilantro is the best!

I had the guiltless grill sirloin with steamed broccoli. That was 9 Weight Watchers Power Points (I get 30 a day, so that worked out for lunch). Yeah, butter. that's where all the calories come from.

it's far enough in advance, i don't see why she can't switch with someone. sigh. i don't think you need to change your date.

She works in a nursing home like me, only she is a cna. She can switch if someone is willing but she will have to work two weekends in a row. Part of me wants to say do it but if L is okay moving things up, it will work out, maybe she can talk to them and come in an hour late or something. We are nit changing our date. Nope. Nadda. 8 wedding day is the charm.

Well, I hope someone would be willing to do this for her, especially for a big deal like a wedding (it's not like she wants to get off to paint her nails). Plus, there's more than enough advance notice. 6 months!!! i hope she finds someone to switch shifts.

Me to. She asked me to move the wedding and I said I love you, but no. We can't do it on the 8th because my uncle can't be there and I am not changing it again. Nope. We will move it forward before I do that. I do understand about work though. I remember going to bed at 3 am the night before her wedding, getting up at eight, leaving when the wedding ended at five, taking a hour cat nap, then working a 7-12 shift at my gas station job. And I wasn't able to go to her rehearsal because if work.

He still hasn't gotten on his hands and knees, he just scoots forward on his belly but he is slowly getting there.

Tomorrow is the sixth month mark to L coming. We also decided to not move the wedding hour forward. We will just have to do the ceremony and get pics taken, maybe she will switch or be able to come in late.

I have felt tired all day. And multiple people told me I looked tired at work today, beginning to wonder if I needed to wear make up! Pretty steady day at work, doctors taking forever to discharge patients so I could clean rooms.

One girl at work was talking about her and her boyfriend wake up at night and they are just having sex with each other. No idea how it began but having full on sex. 0.o it's apparently called sleep sex. Hm.

L and I were talking about our wedding food. God I hate planning sometimes. Not good with the foodnpart since I'm a picky eater. Thank god we aren't doing like a three course meal and are just doing a lunch wedding. Light and simple. Thanks to Hers I also found a great tie place on line, to get L's tie, my brother's tie, and the other groomsmen tie is $20 and thatsnwith shipping. Awesome! And the colors specifically match David's bridal colors.

My right wrist hurts, ugh. I had to break moms wrist bandage out it hurt so muc.

You and I are on the same wave length tonight, both of my wrists are hurting. Ugh.....my office smells like an old folks home with the bengay smell here. I have bandages on both wrists and they are just killing me. On top of that, Jesse called me and asked if I would stop by to rub his legs.

me~ I can't my wrists are killing me

Jesse~ well you can just rub the medicine in my legs

me~ umm you do realize that my carpal tunnel is full on killing me and my fingers feel like they are going to tear

Jesse~ but baaaaaaaaabe........(in a whiny voice)

I will check his blood pressure and I will check his sugar but I am not rubbing his elephant legs, not tonite.

Rotflmao, elephant legs.

I think that's what is wrong with mine, carpel tunnel flakes up every now and then in my right wrist. Ugh. Moms is a brace so it is kind of helping.

I know it sounded kinda mean but I'm on my period so whatever. LOL

I had my car window rolled down on the drive home tonight - not too cold for me to have the heat on in my car and not too warm for me to have the air on - so I rolled the window down for that crisp, clean southern night spring air. I'm sitting here tapping away on the iPad and I hear the rain just pouring down - we are under another tornado watch til three am - and I'm like, did I roll that window up? So I throw on my brothers jacket and go outside. In three seconds I'm drenched. I look like a drowned rat running back up the steps.

And my window was up. Well.

I need to get back into reading. I love reading so much, just something about snuggling up with a book and getting lost in it. My favourite genre is fantasy - dragons, wizards, hobbits, that kind of stuff - but I do have a few favourite romance novels I have read over the years. Very rarely will I venture outside the fantasy genre to read though. I need to get the next book in a fantasy series I'm re reading.

L and I talked about nothing but planes on my lunch break today, which I'm sire shocked him considering I bought it up. I may not have his passion for it but i can respect it because he enjoys it, you know? L has no desire to hear about history but he walked around the entire Egyptian part of the Met in NY with me and asked questions about this and that.

Archived