meeting guys on craigslist

well... i officially have a date for tomorrow evening. wow. I've been trying to get a date for like 3 months and now i have one within a few hours of making an ad. I should have done this a long time ago!

Congrats! It takes some filtering but if you're a woman seeking a man you can sometimes find a good catch. Have fun!

well... i officially have a date for tomorrow evening. wow. I've been trying to get a date for like 3 months and now i have one within a few hours of making an ad. I should have done this a long time ago!

That's great!

My ad was flagged! I have no idea why, but I got a few responses from dads saying I was mean because I won't give dads a chance, and one said he reported me for discrimination! Wow, so not dating dads is discrimination? Unreal. I guess it's fine though to ask for sex, even if married.

Good luck on that! I wasn't serious about meeting someone anyway, more of an experiment to see how many men responded and had the requirements I was looking for (about 20, according to the responses but many might have been lying). I don't get why it was flagged. I didn't say dads were evil, I just said don't respond if you are a dad because I don't date dads.

im back!! and it couldnt have gone any better! he was really cute and sweet and we had a ton in common. he said that was the first craiglist ad that he's ever responded to which i thought was cool. I thought we were only gonna hang out for a little while, but after he wanted to take me out to eat so we ended up going to dinner. and when he left he said we should do it again sometime.... wow. i feel so good right now.

im back!! and it couldnt have gone any better! he was really cute and sweet and we had a ton in common. he said that was the first craiglist ad that he's ever responded to which i thought was cool. I thought we were only gonna hang out for a little while, but after he wanted to take me out to eat so we ended up going to dinner. and when he left he said we should do it again sometime.... wow. i feel so good right now.

Yay! Glad to hear that you had a good time. Definitely keep us updated

Archived