I guess it's not cheating, but it's WAY inappropriate. I wouldn't be fine with my girlfriend doing something like that even if it meant nothing. It's just not right. It's more weird than anything else. On the other hand you do need to look at WHY he was doing it. If it was something stupid at a party in front of everyone, it probably didn't mean anything. If he was off to the side an trying to flirt with her, yeah it might mean more.

I don't go around bumping tongues with other people and don't expect my partner to either. lol.

Awful! Similar thing. New Years Eve 2008. When the clock struck twelve his male friend got a peck on the lips before I got one. He was trying to talk to someone without me hearing who he dated when he dumped me, holding onto her arms trying to whisper someone without me hearing. A little laer completely embarrassed me by screaming at me in front of everyone because he got it into his head that I liked his friend!

The next day he didn't remember a thing and laughed about it when he was told.

I guess it's not cheating, but it's WAY inappropriate. I wouldn't be fine with my girlfriend doing something like that even if it meant nothing. It's just not right. It's more weird than anything else. On the other hand you do need to look at WHY he was doing it. If it was something stupid at a party in front of everyone, it probably didn't mean anything. If he was off to the side an trying to flirt with her, yeah it might mean more.

I don't go around bumping tongues with other people and don't expect my partner to either. lol.

I know why he did it. He does stuff to look cool infront of his mates and it seems he will go to any lengths to do it.

Awful! Similar thing. New Years Eve 2008. When the clock struck twelve his male friend got a peck on the lips before I got one. He was trying to talk to someone without me hearing who he dated when he dumped me, holding onto her arms trying to whisper someone without me hearing. A little laer completely embarrassed me by screaming at me in front of everyone because he got it into his head that I liked his friend!

The next day he didn't remember a thing and laughed about it when he was told.

what a charmer

be glad hes GONE. mine kissed a party horn instead so go figure LOL

Something doesn't have to be 'cheating' to be really hurtful and destructive of your relationship.

This falls in my mind into the category of boorish behavior... He's not having a sexual relationship with this woman (cheating), but is willing to be crass and boorish in order to be the center of attention, and certainly doesn't care that what he is doing is boorish.

This guy has always impressed me in your discussions of him as being a selfish boor. He does whatever he pleases and wants to spend more time in bars with his buddies being a boor than with you being a decent partner. You're just along for the ride and have never been central to his existence, because he's all about doing what amuses him at the time and not caring whether you like it or it is disrespectful or obnoxious.

So i wouldn't call this cheating, just more evidence he is a boor and a jerk. I would be totally disgusted if my boyfriend did something like this, because i don't like boors and frankly it is a waste of time to be with one since they are about getting a laugh, being the center of attention, and not caring what anyone else thinks or who they hurt or offend.

Hmmm...

It doesn't matter. Not at all. What's done is done. Cheating or no cheating, he's not with you now and consistently proved that he didn't give an absolute s word about you.

Some other people in your life do Go with those people, don't spend time dwelling on some loser who's not in your life in anyway besides holding your things hostage. You're too good for that.

Thanks all.

I have come to the conclusion that it may or may not be cheating but it falls into very grey area. Technically I think it is but it isn't what would usually be classed as an average case of cheating.

What I absolutely know is that it was crossing a boundary and a very big one at that and it is not the sort of behaviour I want or expect from someone I am in a relationship with.

Thanks all.

I have come to the conclusion that it may or may not be cheating but it falls into very grey area. Technically I think it is but it isn't what would usually be classed as an average case of cheating.

What I absolutely know is that it was crossing a boundary and a very big one at that and it is not the sort of behaviour I want or expect from someone I am in a relationship with.

Chicky!

You're learning. The second part is all that matters.

Archived