If you have Windows XP or earlier, you can block it using the HOSTS file. I had to download something to block it for Windows 7 but it worked!

It's really helped me too ... I used to waste time on Facebook and now I can't.

That's a really clever idea, thanks

All I need to do now is exercise some willpower rather than just talk about it.

Lookin at her page it will tear you apart. Im serious. Don't look- dont go looking for things that you dont want to find. I planed on payin my ex's page a visit, and guess what when I searched his name a beautiful pictuer of him and his new girlfriend was his main pic,I couldn't even bring myself to click on his name. Just the image was burned into my head and it hurt so badly. You have to be good to your heart, your the one who is in charge of it. Treat yourself better than that.. don't hurt yourself on her account.

Seeing that she is still single gives me comfort and allows me to hope a little. One day though I am probably going to see something heart wrenching, I know you guys are right. I need to be disciplined about this.

Wildflower, blocking is easy.

Click on Account.

Click on Privacy Settings.

In the center of the page, you'll see your current privacy settings. At the bottom of that, there is a red bolded link called Block Lists. Click on "edit your lists" and it will take you to the blocking page.

You have the option to block him by name or email. You will see a box that shows the name and profile picture of everyone who fits that description. Pick the one you want and click "Block".

And it's done. You can't see them and they can't see you.

Archived