Hmm yeah I can understand why it would be annoying if he's doing it all the time but there's no romance. Why do guys like doing this so much haha.

My boyfriend isn't really like this. But where he's living at the moment is tiny. So sometimes you can hear all sorts of... unwanted bathroom noises. He doesn't care, he clearly knows I can hear but laughs. It's funny but eww at the same time haha.

Reminds me of a couple of months ago when he opens the bathroom door while I'm in there to ask me what I want for breakfast then tells me that if we're comfortable enough to talk to eachother on the toilet then we're sticking together for a long time haha. I love him.

But, yeah, men are childish!

Hmm yeah I can understand why it would be annoying if he's doing it all the time but there's no romance. Why do guys like doing this so much haha.

My boyfriend isn't really like this. But where he's living at the moment is tiny. So sometimes you can hear all sorts of... unwanted bathroom noises. He doesn't care, he clearly knows I can hear but laughs. It's funny but eww at the same time haha.

Reminds me of a couple of months ago when he opens the bathroom door while I'm in there to ask me what I want for breakfast then tells me that if we're comfortable enough to talk to eachother on the toilet then we're sticking together for a long time haha. I love him.

But, yeah, men are childish!

lol, my boyfriend gets weirded out when I talk to him if he's peeing. but he has no problem farting on me. strange..

Men can be childish. But so can I. When it's just me and my girlfriends, we can do some pretty ridiculous things also haha.

Archived