Are women turned on by military guys?

OntheWire

Are women turned on by military guys  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are women turned on by military guys

• Definitely - so hot
    • Sometimes - about the same as any other guy
    • Not really

Oh god, you are SO right about the hair.

I think police officer uniforms/hats are cute and all but often times, they have those "military" haircuts and it's just a total boner-killer, for lack of a better term. I wish they could have longer hair!

It's not even just the length for me. I quite like buzzed hair on some guys. It's that whole two length buzzed look I don't like. Not all of them have it, but when I hear "military guys" that's what I envision.

For example:

image removed

Good looking guy + terrible hair = no attraction

It's not even just the length for me. I quite like buzzed hair on some guys. It's that whole two length buzzed look I don't like. Not all of them have it, but when I hear "military guys" that's what I envision.

For example:

image removed

Good looking handsome guys can be bald and wear a paper bag and I wouldn't care. Gold is gold, no matter what you wrap it in.

Good looking handsome guys can be bald and wear a paper bag and I wouldn't care. Gold is gold, no matter what you wrap it in.

I don't even mind bald. My boyfriend is starting to head that way himself and it doesn't bother me. It's this particular haircut and a couple of others that I don't like. I just can't be physically attracted to someone who has them.

Apologies to anyone on ENA who has one of these.

Hell yes! It's all I know - was a dependent for 23 yrs, and dated several before meeting my fiance who is also in the military.

They are in abundance, where I am in the U.S. and boy can I tell ya, there is nothing better to jumpstart your morning then to see those hot, ripped, 'manly' guys in uniforms surrounding you on the metro.... mmmmmmmmmm!

I don't really have any experience in dealing with them.. I think uniforms would be hot..

but the whole thing about being away/worrying about them - I dunno if I could handle that. My boyfriend wants to go into the military, or at least he did.

For example:

image removed

Yeah I totally know what you mean. That picture illustrates it for sure.

I would prefer it if they buzzed the whole head instead of having that awkward "patch" on the top.

I don't think I'd date someone in the military just because of the schedule, but they are certainly hot to look at....so clean-cut and strong looking, like a grown-up Boy Scout. Love the image. If only he didn't have to be away from me for long periods of time...

Haha, at least a General! Uniform + authority = swoon.

Not even that.

Just complete badass + strict moral-compass-points-north attitude.

It's really the appeal of Dirty Harry as well. He'll go kick some bad dude behind and then go home to correctly file his taxes and play with his kids...hawt.

Not even that.

Just complete badass + strict moral-compass-points-north attitude.

It's really the appeal of Dirty Harry as well. He'll go kick some bad dude behind and then go home to correctly file his taxes and play with his kids...hawt.

Shouldn't there be a comment about primal passion and love making as well?

Archived