Is it possible to find soulmate without playing those games

anu1560

Thats why I said, it doesn't have to be on the second date. It can be on the 50th date. I have never found a guy interesting enough in 1-2 dates. I always prefer to know them and give them the chance to know me. minus the games during the whole 50 dates.

We just disagree on the definition of "games" - seems to me you think it is playing a game to decide not to share feelings with someone because it might overwhelm the other person. I don't call that games - I call that being considerate and, to an extent, reasonably self-protective.

I won't be playing games at date 50, that's for sure. As I said, in the beginning I would prefer there to be a bit of mystery, on both ends. I don't need people trying to leave their toothbrush at my place after date #2, and I don't want to be sharing past relationship griefs or any of that serious business straight off the bat. In my experience the men who have been upfront with me have been quite clingy/needy and did similar things.

I like chasing in the beginning. I like being chased. Now, if I had any real doubts about whether or not the guy was interested, I wouldn't bother. But you can tell when someone is aloof versus someone just playing a little game of cat and mouse. I find it to be a fun part of very early dating.

I didn't play games with my husband when we first started dating. To be honest, I didn't know how to play games, and he didn't bother. I didn't try to be mysterious, or play hard to get. He asked for my number, I gave it to him, and he called me a few hours later. After that, we called each other whenever we wanted. We were upfront about what we wanted in a partner and how far we were willing to go in terms of intimacy.

We were married last year. So yes, I think it is quite possible to find someone without playing games.

Archived