Today is the 25th-- Exactly 3 months Since Break-up.

Today is especially bad for me. It's like I'm remembering everything and going through all the emotions all over again (and to make it worse, I keep picturing him cheating).

Maybe it's because I'm mourning the anniversary. But I'm feeling so down right now, words can't even describe it. I'm supposed to go to work right now (I work in retail, so I'm gonna be standing all day with a fake, perky persona), and I find it hard to drag myself out of bed.

And the sad thing is, he probably doesn't even know it's our break-up anniversary. He's probably off somewhere having fun. It's hard not feeling sorry for myself. But this too shall pass... I hope.

I also work in retail currently, and from my perspective we spend so much time obsessing about depression that sometimes its good to go have a fake persona. You at least won't be asked about it for a day, and sometimes that it really good.

I also work in retail currently, and from my perspective we spend so much time obsessing about depression that sometimes its good to go have a fake persona. You at least won't be asked about it for a day, and sometimes that it really good.

I've worked in retail my whole life and the fake persona thing is annoying.everybody knows its unlikely most people ar ethis "happy".

thank god my role is still in retail but in a reception role and I'm sitting.But let me tell you I couldn't even fake a smile right now.My face starts hurting of I do smile I don't even feel happy its like everything is GREY.

Archived