We're Always Posting Of Our Misery...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to have the most incredible summer of my life! It's all in the works...

1. Two July 4th parties to attend.

2. Sailing with my cello instructor and other students July 9-11.

3. Road trip with my son to Rock Fest in Wisconsin (1800 miles each way in a Mini Convertible) to hear one of our favorite bands play - Apocalyptica.

4. Company picnic at the boss' mansion.

5. Relay for Life - I'm Online Chair and co-captain of a team.

6. Backpacking with a friend mid-August in a national forest - camping in bear country...great.

7. Perhaps a trip to Kenya to do some work for boss' non-profit, with which I intend to become very active.

But the BEST part is going to be - looking at the picture of my ex and his new girlfriend online. Let me just say he traded down...way down, though she's most likely a lovely person and, undoubtedly, deserves better than him and just hasn't figured it out for herself yet.

I'm stunned at how great my life is turning out and how happy I feel.

I've sworn off men for the summer and, wouldn't you know it, there's a gorgeous man in my zip code I keep running into and we can't take our eyes off each other. We always say 'hello' and break our necks to look longer. It's interesting. We don't even know each other's names.

Hey great thread!

I am learning Tai Chi and also doing beginning yoga. And walking with a friend 5 miles once a week. Trying to fit in other cardio the rest of the week...

But having fun with it all, and meeting new friends and getting out in the fresh air and sunshine...

And this may seem small to some but I went to the farmer's market today and bought a flat of organic strawberries (yummm) and made some strawberry jam for the first time ever...

life feels pretty good today!

• 3 weeks later...

Working. Saving Money. Visiting Friends. Building Up My Friendships & Family Relationships. Exercising. Playing With The Dog. Moving Forward Looking For A Goal.

Getting My EU Citizenship Soon. Going To Live In Western Europe At Some Point.

Had A 2 Hour Long Conversation With My Father (First Time Talking in 6 Years).

Going To Be A Pilot Or Something In International Relations Upon Graduating.

That's What I'm Doing.

What Are You Doing?

Just got back from a family vacation to Disney World! I'll never look at a mouse the same way again I'm now in New York, working again after a looooooong summer of doing nothing, and looking forward to my last year of college before I graduate with my BFA in acting!

I'm also staying in an apartment with the sweetest cat.

I plan to cook a lot more and start a little lifestyle blog! I also want to take yoga classes or find a meditation circle. I am looking forward to working on becoming a more peaceful, calm person.

I also am so lucky to have found this great first job...I have really great coworkers whom I am bonding with well.

I'm excited to move into my new apartment in August, even if it is very very close to where my ex used to live...just excited to have a new space and decorate, etc.

I lost 15lb. Trying to get back into baseball shape, before I met my ex(6'3 212lb, and was built). It's getting there, trying to get back into college to finish my degree (only 10 classes left). Then hopefully, I'll be a cop, by the end of 2011 or beginning 2012.

Oh yeah, and go on a date with OneBrightStar. Jeezus. I forgot why I was on this site, after seeing that pic. I think I am over my ex now!!!

Archived