So as in my last thread my boyfriend wanted to talk to me. I waited a whole day for him to come online (he's overseas atm). He said he was pissed off about something and we talked. It so happens that apparently my friend said some things to that girl that was flirting with him and she told him. He accused me of being involved. We had a fight and I asked him if he still wanted to be together and he said no, but he needed to think about things and talk when he got back. His reason for breaking up was that he realized I could do better and he felt horrible for all the things he has put me through, which is utter bull * * * * and just a cover up. After that we started talking normally and he even sent me "smiley faces" and said "i'll ttys xx" twice. I'm not sure if the "happiness" was forced or not. I don't know what to do, I'm not ready for it to be over just yet. I obviously can't force him to stay with me, but what can I say that will make him remember why he first fell in love? Also what are the chances of ex's getting back together, months later? I keep hoping we'll take some time off and then get back together later down the track, wishful thinking I suppose

An overseas relationship is very difficult to maintain. And when there are problems you have to handle them long distance which again is difficult. But it sounds like you two just aren't right for each other and there are some issues that are going to be virtually impossible to solve. I would suggest accepting his offer to break-up, and find someone else close to you that you can have a normal relationship with. But stay in touch with him, and maybe when he is closer give it another shot.

An overseas relationship is very difficult to maintain. And when there are problems you have to handle them long distance which again is difficult. But it sounds like you two just aren't right for each other and there are some issues that are going to be virtually impossible to solve. I would suggest accepting his offer to break-up, and find someone else close to you that you can have a normal relationship with. But stay in touch with him, and maybe when he is closer give it another shot.

No, he lives locally, he is just overseas at the moment on a trip.

I don't know what his problem is, we had a little hiccup last week before he left to go overseas, we made up before he left and we were both so happy. He said he'd never been this happy in a relationship before It's because of that girl he's causing problems, I can tell

Archived