'the rules' - book by fein & schneider...

babybear

It's pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested... I mean is it really that hard?

...Um, yeah. It's pretty hard these days as few women will let on that they are interested in any way, so they have their practiced "bored" look, but you can usually tell that something is up if they keep giving you long intense eye-contact sessions but most of the time they won't smile or make conversation. ( occasionally I get the "hair flip" when I'm right next to them, or the silly eyelash batting that makes me think that I'm stuck in a 1920's silent movie )

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested because she'll accept dates, perhaps not all the time, but if she's going out with you she obviously likes you! If she is responsive to your physical advances, then she is also obviously interested. I mean is it really that hard?

Not if they are trying to play hard to get.

They expect men to do everything and know everything about what they want.

Or are you honestly more intrigued by the women who tell you how much they like you and run after you, blowing up your phone?

That's never happened to me before.

Tho the phone thing would be annyoing since I hate talking on the phone.

Not if they are trying to play hard to get.

They expect men to do everything and know everything about what they want.

That's never happened to me before.

Tho the phone thing would be annyoing since I hate talking on the phone.

LOL so you expect the woman to be ok with getting to know you through just typing messages? Why not do the work to improve your communication skills instead of indulging in all the negativity? Sure it's better to communicate in person but when you're first dating that might only be once or twice a week.

I never expected anyone to "do everything" or "know everything about what I want". Neither did most of my friends, men or women. I think you might be making some excuses so that you can be hard to get - you really gotta be in it to win it, IMO.

LOL so you expect the woman to be ok with getting to know you through just typing messages? Why not do the work to improve your communication skills instead of indulging in all the negativity? Sure it's better to communicate in person but when you're first dating that might only be once or twice a week.

I just don't like talking on the phone.

I don't have the best speaking skills in the world. And it's easier to understand everyone in person or through text.

I never expected anyone to "do everything" or "know everything about what I want". Neither did most of my friends, men or women. I think you might be making some excuses so that you can be hard to get - you really gotta be in it to win it, IMO.

I don't want to play hard to get.

Why on earth would I want to play hard to get?

I just don't like talking on the phone.

I don't have the best speaking skills in the world. And it's easier to understand everyone in person or through text.

I don't want to play hard to get.

Why on earth would I want to play hard to get?

I think you should work on your communication skills -certainly they're essential in any long term relationship or marriage. It's technically easier to understand certain words that are typed -but the relevant understanding in a serious relationship is generally not conveyed through typing and in fact typing usually leads to misunderstanding and misinterpretation in a serious relationship. I don't think you're "playing" hard to get unless you're making excuses for why you're not working on self-improvement. I had to work on my social skills in order to become the right person for a long term relationship.

I think you should work on your communication skills -certainly they're essential in any long term relationship or marriage. It's technically easier to understand certain words that are typed -but the relevant understanding in a serious relationship is generally not conveyed through typing and in fact typing usually leads to misunderstanding and misinterpretation in a serious relationship. I don't think you're "playing" hard to get unless you're making excuses for why you're not working on self-improvement. I had to work on my social skills in order to become the right person for a long term relationship.

My communination skills do suck.

My speech could use some work. And I talk low and have to repeat words alot. And that is if i'm not talking fast and slur what i'm saying.

My communination skills do suck.

My speech could use some work. And I talk low and have to repeat words alot. And that is if i'm not talking fast and slur what i'm saying.

Right. That is something that certainly can be worked on with various people and/or professionals.

Archived