Women -- Does it feel different when a guy wears a condom?

Jpo

Now, no one likes a two-pump chump, but too many men seem to think that going longer somehow means it's the best sex ever when, really, after so many minutes of the exact same movements, I'd rather have a sandwich.

This made me giggle

Great if you're the kind of girl who can get off from it, not so great if all that humping is pleasant but not exactly curling your toes!

I'm sure some guys will jump in now and say you can practice all kinds of stimulation in different positions but personally, the violent rocking motion puts me off. I don't thrash about like a wild salmon when I'm alone, why would it be okay when there's someone else in the room?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a huge difference for me...I really dislike condoms. They dry me out, irritate me and take away from sex (ie- taking time to put it on, knowing that there is something between myself and my guy). I prefer to just make sure we're both clean, be trusting, and use the pill. MUCH better sex in my experience. Trust me, it does make a difference for the ladies. Also, I would never give a BJ to someone wearing a condom. Of course, I'm not promiscuous...if I was sleeping with tons of guys I might opt for the condom.

I don't thrash about like a wild salmon when I'm alone, why would it be okay when there's someone else in the room?

Because that other person has their penis inside you and kind of has to thrust in order for either of you to get anything out of it (unless you're on top and then you'll be the one "thrashing about").

It's fine if you masturbate perfectly still, but that's never been the same as sex, right? This is why some guys can't cum initially with their new girlfriend because they've masturbated too long a certain way or with too tight a grip.

There are many ways to have sex. It doesn't all have to be a "violent rocking motion" either.

However, for some reason I'm curious if there is a "Wild Salmon" position.

Because that other person has their penis inside you and kind of has to thrust in order for either of you to get anything out of it (unless you're on top and then you'll be the one "thrashing about").

It's fine if you masturbate perfectly still, but that's never been the same as sex, right? This is why some guys can't cum initially with their new girlfriend because they've masturbated too long a certain way or with too tight a grip.

There are many ways to have sex. It doesn't all have to be a "violent rocking motion" either.

I absolutely knew you'd quote me

I certainly appreciate sex, it's fun and it feels nice, but I do very much sympathise with how several hours of sex can go from 'this is great!' to 'this is boring, why won't he hurry up and finish so we can watch Wife Swap?'.

However, for some reason I'm curious if there is a "Wild Salmon" position.

To google!

I absolutely knew you'd quote me

I certainly appreciate sex, it's fun and it feels nice, but I do very much sympathise with how several hours of sex can go from 'this is great!' to 'this is boring, why won't he hurry up and finish so we can watch Wife Swap?'.

I'd say if it's that boring, instead of watching Wife Swap there should be some time spent on figuring out new ways to make it more exciting. Even if you both have to take up yoga to become more flexible, putting in the effort to keep things fun instead of chore-like is worth it.

Of course, if you're feeling bored, then you must not feel as close or as intimate as you might like for something that's supposed to be fun and bonding, but that's a whole other can of worms.

To google!

All I found that was interesting when I looked on Google was something from YouTube called "Fork Sex", but I'm far too scared to click on it here at work.

This made me giggle

Great if you're the kind of girl who can get off from it, not so great if all that humping is pleasant but not exactly curling your toes!

I'm sure some guys will jump in now and say you can practice all kinds of stimulation in different positions but personally, the violent rocking motion puts me off. I don't thrash about like a wild salmon when I'm alone, why would it be okay when there's someone else in the room?

This just goes to show how much preference plays a role.

The quiet and slow moving sex does little for me. I'd rather have wild and animalistic.

I like long sessions with lots of variety. However, not too long because when it starts to get sore...it really starts going down hill. Typically we have tons of fun and just focus on pleasure. Then I start to get sore and tell him so that he can start concentrating on reaching the orgasm.

But, most of the time we just finish with a blow job because it's much easier on my lady parts.

I'd say if it's that boring, instead of watching Wife Swap there should be some time spent on figuring out new ways to make it more exciting. Even if you both have to take up yoga to become more flexible, putting in the effort to keep things fun instead of chore-like is worth it.

Of course, if you're feeling bored, then you must not feel as close or as intimate as you might like for something that's supposed to be fun and bonding, but that's a whole other can of worms.

Ah come on, just because I don't want to spend several hours every session on sex doesn't mean it's terrible and we're not emotionally connected! There's a line between 'that night we spent hours in bed and did it every way possible, wasn't that amazing' and 'every time we have sex he has to bang away for hours until I just want it to be over'.

Luckily I don't get this with my boyfriend anyway but I did date a guy for a while who seemed to think sex was only good if went on foreeeeever.... there's nothing wrong with a quickie once in a while as well

Ah come on, just because I don't want to spend several hours every session on sex doesn't mean it's terrible and we're not emotionally connected! There's a line between 'that night we spent hours in bed and did it every way possible, wasn't that amazing' and 'every time we have sex he has to bang away for hours until I just want it to be over'.

Luckily I don't get this with my boyfriend anyway but I did date a guy for a while who seemed to think sex was only good if went on foreeeeever.... there's nothing wrong with a quickie once in a while as well

Oh I certainly agree with you. Sometimes a nice long 2-3 hour session is great, other times half an hour is all you need. Different moods and environments (and even the weather) can change and affect the kind of sex you want to have. What's better than crazed, craving, feral sex during a raging thunderstorm? It might not last forever, but it's freakin' amazing fun while it lasts. (Added bonus, you can then run outside, and in some places clothing may be optional, and enjoy the rain and possibly mud together)

Umm... you guys go for hours? After about 10 minutes I start to 'dry up'.

Plus how many positions are you using over 2-3 hours? and how do you keep it 'hot' and not just thrusting and groaning for so long?

me? I honestly rarely go under a hour and often over two. I guess there is just a lot of foreplay, messing around, .. turns into some epic session all the time. I have no trouble continuing. I think my stamina is perhaps too much for some. Oh well

Umm... you guys go for hours? After about 10 minutes I start to 'dry up'.

Plus how many positions are you using over 2-3 hours? and how do you keep it 'hot' and not just thrusting and groaning for so long?

Well it's not just about intercourse and going "thrust.... thrust.... thrust......" to the tempo of some grotty old rag-time beat.

It's also changing things up, going back to using fingers, tongue, lips, toys, changing positions, going somewhere else around the house, or in the vicinity of the house as long as the chances of getting caught by a neighbor is pretty slim.

It does not have to be confined to the bedroom.

But then not all of us are creative, adventurous, risk takers.

Flavoured condoms are a savior.

There is a difference, but it can be minimized by the use of a good lube.

(Sadly its going to have to be water based, no oil based allowed to be mixed with condoms)

There are SO many different brands of condoms these days, go to your drug store and buy some super thin, or one of my favs "'For her pleasure' by Durex", and you should be able to have quite satisfying sex on both ends.

(The nice little for her condoms have small extra ridges near the base of the penis so on deep penetration it actually provides a bit more clitoral stimulation.. Personally had great results with this.)

Edit: Also something nice about being able ot just pull the condom off, aim for the garbage, and be able to cuddle with your woman afterwards. Instead of the mess. Mess free is always nice haha.

Oh, no folks, don't get me wrong. I like it a bit wild and rumble tumbley...unfortunately, the beau of the time may actually LIKE the endless thrust, thrust, thrust movements....like my last one. I would get SO bored, and when I tried to switch it up, or even just change positions, he accused me of robbing his concentration. I wasn't even allowed to be creative when giving head. Honestly, that really sucked. HAHA, I punned!

So with him, it wasn't long before I started getting resentful that i essentially worked as a hand, no matter which body part I used.

Oh, no folks, don't get me wrong. I like it a bit wild and rumble tumbley...unfortunately, the beau of the time may actually LIKE the endless thrust, thrust, thrust movements....like my last one. I would get SO bored, and when I tried to switch it up, or even just change positions, he accused me of robbing his concentration. I wasn't even allowed to be creative when giving head. Honestly, that really sucked. HAHA, I punned!

So with him, it wasn't long before I started getting resentful that i essentially worked as a hand, no matter which body part I used.

He was being selfish. You aren't a tool to help him get off.

Nope I don't feel a difference. Doesn't matter anyway because I don't really enjoy sex I just do it for the attention

>

This isn't sarcasm right? If you don't enjoy it you shouldn't do it. I'm sure this is going back to the issues you were posting about earlier with body image but there is really no reason to just please a man thinking it will please yourself.

You will enjoy it with the right guy who makes you feel happy and beautiful.. desirable.

It does feel different, but it seems for me it depends on what time of the month that I can feel more of a difference, or that the condom is really 'in the way' and making sex not as good.

Half the time I prefer the condom because 1. he lasts longer 2. we always seem to have a better rhythm and it's more comfortable most of the time, even if it's not as pleasurable 3. he doesn't have to pull out and make me sticky, or I swallow and then have to go wash my mouth out

Oh and 4. it's safe! I take bc but we've had condoms break on us before, so I feel so much better mentally about sex knowing that we are doubly covered.

But yeah, that lingering latex taste is probably the worst part of it all. For girls. The fact that it takes away most of the feeling of sex for a guy really sucks.

Since condoms take away so much feeling for the guy does it means that most don't use them for even casual sex

guys are always trying to get laid with diff girls so I'm thinking why would they look forward to sex if they have to use a condom and it isn't gonna feel great

Longblackhair-

There a few problems with these statements that could put you into the right mentally to be "played"

First off:

Since condoms take away so much feeling for the guy

The only guy I have ever had complain about condoms was one that had trouble keeping it up in general and too inexperienced to know how to put one on right. Every other guy never had an issue so if a guy tries to tell you how much worse it feels with just think about how crappy an STD or child birth might feel for you. Don't buy into the lame excuse that they ran out of them either and then sleep with them to please them. Either carry some youself or tell them tough luck.

Secondly:

guys are always trying to get laid with diff girls

All guys aren't trying to have sex with different girls. Some guys really do just want to have sex with the one girl they have deep feelings for or even a romantic connection. They might think about it but not want to actually do it and won't.

And in the end you pretty much proved to yourself that it feels great for guys regardless of using a condom (or they wouldn't be looking forward to sex regardless of using one).

Archived