Women -- Does it feel different when a guy wears a condom?

Jpo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. Don't notice.

In fact, I PREFER it. Not only does it make cleanup a lot easier (and me more comfortable because of that), it also makes me last longer.

I'll agree with cleanup being easier. I remember when I wasn't using them and I'd always have to shower after sex. Sometimes I just don't wanna shower, you know? Especially when it's in the middle of the night or when it's cold. With a condom it's all straight in the bin, which is lovely.

It's also nice that he lasts longer with them on.

I prefer no condom. It doesn't make too much of a difference to me, but it is a bit warmer. I like knowing that he feels me better without a condom, and it somehow makes me feel closer to him.

she says she can definitely tell when I cum inside her, so that's a sensation she would be missing with a condom

My G/F is the same way. While we were waiting for test results, we used condoms. Afterwards, she told me how exciting is for her to be able to feel me finish, without them.

Condoms irritate me. I hate the rubbery feeling..we've tried many different kinds. Oddly enough, my boyfriend doesn't mind them..but we haven't used condoms in oh..say..almost 9 months so i'm sure he'll change his mind when we have to use them for a couple of months after the baby is born. I LOVE the fact that clean up is 30 times easier though..but fortunately i'll be getting an IUD or Mirena [birth control device] so we won't have to use condoms.

I can defiantly tell the difference; as in it doesn't feel good as flesh on flesh. But I refuse not to use them with STD's getting preggo etc.

Canine- Get a rabbit, then you will get your big O. Trust me.

Jpo why can I see you becoming a parent some time soon?

Jpo why can I see you becoming a parent some time soon?

Haha, wow not faith in me?! Ouch!

Seriously though, it will be terrible if a bunch of little JPOs are running around, so you guys and gals better pray it doesn't happen as much as I am.

I guess what I mean is...sometimes condoms can feel very irritating and drying for the woman (even young ones). And also, at the ending, it is kind of a turn-off to have a condom on and not to feel that

We've always used condoms, which is maybe why I can't tell the difference. But I have NEVER gotten irritated or dry from a condom. And I can definitely feel him finishing, even with a condom on.

Now, no one likes a two-pump chump, but too many men seem to think that going longer somehow means it's the best sex ever when, really, after so many minutes of the exact same movements, I'd rather have a sandwich.

I dunno.. I think 3 hours is definitely better than 1 XD

condoms +1

Now, no one likes a two-pump chump, but too many men seem to think that going longer somehow means it's the best sex ever when, really, after so many minutes of the exact same movements, I'd rather have a sandwich.

This is why you switch things up and don't just go with one position the entire time. That's just boring. Also, switching it up is a good opportunity to check the condom to make sure it's intact. Win-win.

However all guys like a "two-pump jump"... a girl that orgasms easily ;-)

Archived