Women -- Does it feel different when a guy wears a condom?

Jpo

Maybe not in the physical sense I mean it is the bodies natural reaction but if we are thinking "dang it feels different with the stupid condom on" we are not focusing on the act, and that blocks us from reaching our full wetness level...

Actually that's true. One girl told me it drys her up.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess what I mean is...sometimes condoms can feel very irritating and drying for the woman (even young ones). And also, at the ending, it is kind of a turn-off to have a condom on and not to feel that

Completely agree. Shoot when I am with someone I want to feel my man NOT the condom LOL!

One girl wouldn't give me a blow job after sex because of the latex taste... Seems like condoms are pretty horrible all around after making this thread.

So moral of the story kids: don't use condoms.

I guess I was using the logic of: I can identify different fabrics, surfaces, etc very easily with my fingers, but you can't give me an orgasm playing with them -- whereas I probably would have a much harder time identifying different fabrics, surfaces, etc with my penis.

Never know until you try, right?

One girl wouldn't give me a blow job after sex because of the latex taste... Seems like condoms are pretty horrible all around after making this thread.

Oh god, that taste is the worst. Easily rectified. Hello soap and water.

The latex taste is the absolute worst taste in the world. You almost have to run use mouthwash afterward just to get the taste out of your mouth, even the flavored condoms are nasty.

Ugghh I refuse to give blowjobs when there is a condom involved, however I practice safe sex and I do not do this act unless I know the person is clean and there is nothing I can get from them...

Condoms do suck but then again if someone can't handle other forms of birth control its always better to practice safe sex...

Never know until you try, right?

I'm not sure how I would explain myself if someone walked in on me while I was running my penis down various fabrics with a clipboard and pen in my hand trying to identify the material.

Oh god, that taste is the worst. Easily rectified. Hello soap and water.

If soap and water in your mouth is a welcome respite from latex, then I'm not sure I ever want to know the flavor.

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm not sure how I would explain myself if someone walked in on me while I was running my penis down various fabrics with a clipboard and pen in my hand trying to identify the material.

Just tell them you're doing it in the name of science.

Heck, they might even join in.

If soap and water in your mouth is a welcome respite from latex, then I'm not sure I ever want to know the flavor.

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well you wash the soap off, you're not chomping on soap/getting punished for having a penis in your mouth!

Without a condom feels smoother, slicker, and in general, feels like it hits a bunch of nerve endings. With, you get the feel of sex, but it's like...not titillating every square inch...just sort of in there, and it only feels good in the way that any sex feels good.

If the alternative is pregnancy or a nasty STD, then i say condoms feel great!

Honestly, if you really get into the sex, it's not that big a deal... the condoms are well worth the protection they bring.

btw, i'd be very careful if women are telling you they hate condoms and don't want to use them. Unless you really really trust the women, there are many women out there who want a pregnancy to try to trap a guy, or to get them to pay child support. Child support is the new welfare, if a woman can get a few different baby daddies each paying the high rate for one child apiece. They see that as better than a minimum wage job!

So 'hating' condoms and talking you out of them may make you more vulnerable to that type of entrapment.

I think the guy gets the worse end of the stick with a condom.

As the friction has been dulled by the thin piece of rubber in the way.

The rubber is not rubbing on the guy.

Just the gal.

Plus there are a fair few females who want the man shoot in them than have shoot in the rubber.

But of course the pill regardless of the brand does not work for everyone without side effects.

Latex is an irritant for me, so I use polyurethane(which I really like, by the way. Reminds me of lambskin. They generate a lot of heat and feel silkier, more natural).

I can tell the difference without, of course. But moreso with latex than with poly.

There is something kinky about skin, and I use mental imagery of what he is doing to get off, especially when I'm super attracted to the...thing...itself lol. You don't go to the Met and see garbage bags hanging over the art, yanno?

Bah, screw STD's and those...baby things... killjoys.

Archived