23 y/o never been with a girl

Kurosaki

I'm going to have to disagree on the researching kissing tips. I was weeks away from my 20th bday the first time I kissed a girl. I wasn't ready nor expecting for her to kiss me. Yet when we did I picked up on it instantly. I just focused on what she was doing and matched it. Then when I was dating a different girl and kissed her it was awkward. I was not used to her kissing style and I thought it was weird (she didn't use tongue... * * * ?) My advice would be to just go in fresh and try your best to match what they do.

And they only truth you should walk away from the 40 year old virgin is your first time will suck. It will be awkward and it will be slightly embarrassing for obvious reasons. But if you pick a nice understanding girl then it will be ok.

I can tell you right now that depending on what you are looking for/where you are meeting the women -- they will care.

Women who are really into the partying/club/bar scene seem to completely avoid virgins. I have had a few ask me point blank if I was virgin before sex because they would not have sex with me if I was. Even ones who might be interested in a relationship in the future.

Of course if you avoid that scene I don't think it will be that big of a deal at all.

And I find that funny, because those same women would probably knock a guy silly for judging THEM based on how many guys they HAVE slept with.

People are strange.

Archived