Im a 23 year old virgin -

lanceberry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It happens! lol

I know some girls from England, but I'm not too sure whereabouts.

Yes it does indeed happen...

Oh really...without sounding desperate or anything..can you find out please..if you don't want to its fine however if you do i will be content..

I think the plain and simple advice is that you need to go out and start meeting women. Dont be complacent make a goal for yourself that you will talk to x number of women a day.

yea true say but i need courage to go up to a girl/women which i will need to dig deep to find i want to meet a women/girl(s)..

Try to look at yourself as objectively as you can.I am not sure I agree with the advice suggesting you have to get out of your comfort zone.I think you have to stay in it.If you are shy accept that it's not very likely that you are going to meet a woman in a bar.It will likely take you some time to slowly socialize with a woman ,so look for other options besides a bar.

Try to look at yourself as objectively as you can.I am not sure I agree with the advice suggesting you have to get out of your comfort zone.I think you have to stay in it.If you are shy accept that it's not very likely that you are going to meet a woman in a bar.It will likely take you some time to slowly socialize with a woman ,so look for other options besides a bar.

Spot on but the only way i could meet girls/women through my friends however i don't want to act desperate and would be a wuss in my friends eyes.

Maybe i should try singles events..?

I've got a engagement party this saturday maybe i should go up to a girl and chat to her..i reckon the party couldn't have come at a better time than this i need to brush up got any good chat up lines good ice-breakers..?

Archived