Im a 23 year old virgin -

lanceberry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know but i really should find a guy who knows a lot of girls so the fella can introduce me..because i can't randomly go up to a girl and ask for her number..even though im living in london where every 3 in 5 girls are amazing...and you won't seem them again..

Well, adopt a policy of accepting all invitations. Movie? Sure, I'll go, etc, etc. Don't let yourself stay in too often. It is the only way to meet girls.

You aren't unlucky. You just aren't in a situation to meet them.

How many girls have you asked out in the past year?

erm i chatted to this chick as the voluntary work place as we have something in common but randomly i on the streets , bus park etc.. never..

Im a 23 year old virgin too, you are not alone. Dont panic.

are you pulling my leg..

Hmm kent sweet...

Well, adopt a policy of accepting all invitations. Movie? Sure, I'll go, etc, etc. Don't let yourself stay in too often. It is the only way to meet girls.

Yea but im not that kind of a outgoing fella..once and again i go out with the mates to a restuarant etc..

But i think about my appearance what if they laugh what if they make fun of me etc..im a pessimist..

But i think about my appearance what if they laugh what if they make fun of me etc..im a pessimist..

I would think that only the absolute worst human being would ever laugh or make fun of someone based on looks. And, rarely do I ever find someone who is "ugly". You'd have to malformed for that.

It's a lot about personality too that makes a person attractive.

How are you unlucky if you don't even try?

Do you expect to hit the jackpot if you never gamble?

fair enough but i don't have the courage man i want it on a gold plate..

maybe if i get a job i will meet people mainly girls or women so i can't ask them out for lunch etc..

fair enough but i don't have the courage man i want it on a gold plate..

maybe if i get a job i will meet people mainly girls or women so i can't ask them out for lunch etc..

Well....tough

I can't think of a single person who got a partner "on a gold plate". You have to be vulnerable. And you have to put yourself out there.

I would think that only the absolute worst human being would ever laugh or make fun of someone based on looks. And, rarely do I ever find someone who is "ugly". You'd have to malformed for that.

It's a lot about personality too that makes a person attractive.

True man i need some guidance someone to urge me to go up to a girl... any pua's around in london or the sorrounding sp? areas..?

I know my mates alot of people tell me im friendly , easy going etc...

Maybe you're not a cannibal, but you'd eat somebody's leg to survive, right? lol

I'm being stupid but my point is the same... sometimes you have to do what you normally wouldn't to get what you want. You can either force yourself into being social or be alone

Probably so i need a girl to survive sweet...so the girl has to be hooooot...

Well....tough

I can't think of a single person who got a partner "on a gold plate". You have to be vulnerable. And you have to put yourself out there.

Agreed i need to...but i need heeeeeeelp..

Ahhh the whole pick up artist thing is bull, don't waste your time on it!

If I saw some guy schmoozing me and talking idiocy like those guys do, I wouldn't be interested. lol

Yes quite.. I need to market myself...where is my damn fashion guru..

You seem to be rational, you have humor, valid interests, the ability to carry on conversation with women (as CC and I are both women)... you have all the pieces!

Thanks but i can talk all day to girls on the web however i need to overcome the first sentence im i am comfortable with the person im talking with i can talk all day and keep a convo going..

Really your both are women i thought you where guys..

all i need is courage..

Yeah, seriously.

thanks you both i appreciate it..are both of you from the states..?

But at least you can. Some guys can't carry on a conversation, so it is completely hopeless. All you have to do is push yourself socially a little and you'd be set!

I am from the US and I'm your exact age, too.

I know some guys are hopeless with women..

Really wow what a concidence..so i take it your name is iphigenia or am i totally off the mark..?

im off for a bit need to do a errand i'll be back in 15-20 mins...

Nah, Iphigenia is a character in Greek Mythology. lol

Oh really...

I know that the following question might be somewhat cheesy but whats the most "unromantic" chat up line a guy has asked you..i repeat your under no pressure to answer the question writen above..

Oh really...

I know that the following question might be somewhat cheesy but whats the most "unromantic" chat up line a guy has asked you..i repeat your under no pressure to answer the question writen above..

Hm... yanno I'm not too sure of that, I've never really had people use pick up lines. Usually more natural means of conversation or the internet. I met my boyfriend here, actually lol

Hm... yanno I'm not too sure of that, I've never really had people use pick up lines. Usually more natural means of conversation or the internet. I met my boyfriend here, actually lol

Really how nice...maybe i'll find my girlfriend here... fingers crossed...

Btw do you know girls from the south west and south east of england..?

Archived