Had first Cougar/gym experience

hexaemeron

But, women get ridiculous names like 'cougar' and 'puma'.

Well, it conveys strength and natural beauty--and it's infinitely better than the next-best alternative (milf).

Men who do the same are often called creepy or sugar daddies; I think you guys have got the better end of the stick, at least in this regard.

Well, it conveys strength and natural beauty--and it's infinitely better than the next-best alternative (milf).

Men who do the same are often called creepy or sugar daddies; I think you guys have got the better end of the stick, at least in this regard.

Lol gotta agree with this. Guys get called creepy old men and such, while girls get cougar. Regardless, when I hear "cougar" I don't think anything negative. In fact I see it as a positive. I literally think "good for her for taking care of herself over the years."

If this particular woman continues to bother you, just remark to her how 'hot that guy over there is'. She'll find another victim.

^^ I love that idea! lol. Totally ignore her (that will really get to her, lol), or roll your eyes when she gives you that "come on" look. Make it blatently obvious that you're eyeing all the MEN.

Archived