The Shakeweight

I'm sorry but what I bolded is actually entirely, 100% false and the designer of this thing is banking on people thinking that so he can get rich. "Dynamic inertia"??? doesn't exist. sorry. It's an oxymoronic principal that's not even recognized by the National Strength and Conditioning Association or American College of Sports Medicine, and everytthingggg is in there. It's actually based on isometric contraction however long term (more than just a few moments, never mind continuos for minutes on end) is actually BAD for you and will degrade both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers.

PLEASE, don't just assume this thing works with out knowing how muscle development works or at least doing research on it that's not contaminated by the designer themselves. It's literally represents the cream of the crop when it comes to nonsensical exercise equipment.

I'm sorry but what I bolded is actually entirely, 100% false and the designer of this thing is banking on people thinking that so he can get rich. "Dynamic inertia"??? doesn't exist. sorry. It's an oxymoronic principal that's not even recognized by the National Strength and Conditioning Association or American College of Sports Medicine, and everytthingggg is in there. It's actually based on isometric contraction however long term (more than just a few moments, never mind continuos for minutes on end) is actually BAD for you and will degrade both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers.

PLEASE, don't just assume this thing works with out knowing how muscle development works or at least doing research on it that's not contaminated by the designer themselves. It's literally represents the cream of the crop when it comes to nonsensical exercise equipment.

Oh, how did I miss this post?

Well, I'll take it from someone looking like your avatar.

Good to know. Like I cautioned -- I'm brilliant on the subject.

Archived