why does she think so badly of me?

cruzer

You know... the pill does not come in a bottle like aspirin. The packaging is specifically designed to make it obvious if you've missed a pill.

If you don't trust your partner to:

a) Take the pill and

b) Tell you if they've missed a pill

I question why you are in a relationship with them anyways.

Exactly. So... what you are saying is that it's about the impacts to him. In other words: trust.

i trust her to take it. i would hope she would tell me if she forgot to take it.

So should i say hey i trust her, but if she forgets and gets pregnant ill just tell everyone i trusted her to take the pill so i didnt remind her. then she got pregnant.

i honestly dont worry about her getting pregnant. she has had cancer, and being on the shot for so long, the doc says she has a really small risk of getting prego, then even smaller of making it long term.

U have taken it for years, so its extremely rare u will forget. she has been taking it for less than 9 months... she had always been on the shot since she has been sexually active.

Why is it the females have the problem with being reminded? i can see ur point of view, but when u forget and get prego what are u gonna tell ur man? Oopps sorry baby, my immaturity and selfishness allowed me to disregard your opinion and expectations for a pregnancy. please forgive me.

like i said if i had to do something daily i would forget sometimes. i can have 3 days off work and totally forget to do laundry till the last night before work. i sure wish someone would have reminded me to do it the first night. if someone did, i wouldnt be like * * * i was gonna do laundry dont remind me do u think im lazy or something???

Archived