Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Nude Beaches

Applewhite

You might be right. But even if you are happy, people can still make fun of you. I'm sure those naked people at beaches are happy about themselves, and that doesn't stop us from thinking that they are ugly and how we would rather not see them naked.

What other people think doesn't make you less naked.

If they can't enjoy you, at least you have the satisfaction that they'll have to waste precious moments of their life with mental bleach.

I often used to go topless at the beach in my teens. It was much better going with a boyfriend because then I didn't get pervy men ogling.

Now I wouldn't go to the beach and bake (even with a top on) because of the skin damage, but I did enjoy having no top on outside. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. Bottomless would be completely out of the question. I'm a lot more private with my downstairs goodies.

^^ Dig a hole in the sand and get some sun on your back until the moment passes hehehe

I've never been myself, but our family has a camp accross the lake from a nudist (naturist) camp so I grew up floating out to the middle of the lake in an inner tube with binoculars to sneak peeps. LOL Thing is that up here in VT, it's too dang cold for 90% of the year to wander around in your skivvies... unless you really like shrinkage of your man parts or desire to cut glass with your nipples. I might entertain the idea if I were on vacation somwhere that had nude beaches, but I am also a fair skinned redhead that burns in like 5 seconds flat, so having crispy-fried no-no bits isn't all that appealing to me.

crispy-fried no-no bits

After the Double Down has run its course at KFC, they will come up with a new side order. It will be thin strips of chicken battered with a creamy potato-based mixture, then deep fried. There will also be a special sauce.

They will call it Crispy Fried No-No Bits.

After the Double Down has run its course at KFC, they will come up with a new side order. It will be thin strips of chicken battered with a creamy potato-based mixture, then deep fried. There will also be a special sauce.

They will call it Crispy Fried No-No Bits.

Nasty!

Yet catchy....

Yes, I've been, once, and can I assure everyone there is nothing to get excited about. There were families, couples with children, some grandparents, it all seemed quite ordinary.

However, the staff in the hotel to which the beach belonged were all fully clothed, from the receptionists right along to the waiting staff.

H

I used to go to the clothing optional hot springs up in the Mountains of Northern New Mexico all the time. The first time was the "hardest" literally, I was on second date and the girl had been plenty times before (it was her idea). She stripped and...well lets just say things started looking up. After a while other people showed up and thats when it really got uncomfortable. It was cool though I calmed down after a while. After that I went several times and its was no big deal just dont stare at people, attractive or unattractive.

Archived