Do I look better with short hair or with long hair?

LightbulbSun

I'm suprised you just don't do the Steven Wilson thing: more oval-shaped glasses, and go for the long, straight hair (his hair was quite long when I saw him a couple of weeks ago).

You have stronger facial features than he, but you could pull it off methinks.

I'm suprised you just don't do the Steven Wilson thing: more oval-shaped glasses, and go for the long, straight hair (his hair was quite long when I saw him a couple of weeks ago).

You have stronger facial features than he, but you could pull it off methinks.

I actually used to have oval shaped glasses, I went for the square frames because it was 'in' to have square frames.

My hair is actually longer on the sides and shorter in the back than in the pic I provided. The one I posted on here is from February.

I have a thicker set of black frames, that I ended up putting on. I probably look better in them, but they're heavier than the other. I dunno, maybe I'll go for the Johnny Depp look, and grow some facial hair and just keep the hair short in back.

I think I just need to find a hairstyle that fits me, and doesn't make me look like either: A.) A girl, or B.) a 15 year old boy. Maybe a beard would make me look more masculine?

Okay, I pm'ed an administrator, and it's been more than 30 mins. He also read my pm. What is going on, why won't he remove the pics?

This is why we need the edit feature. I want these pics gone.

Now listen here. We don't operate on a 30 minutes or less guarantee. We have other jobs and we are volunteers here. Don't even start expecting to call the shots on how fast a response is demanded.

This thread now closed permanently.

Archived