Color of private parts

Lady Rashomon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter what excuses we give for this, it is a matter of racism. Let's not kid ourselves.

I totally agree. How much of the "pink" preference comes from the media and inundation with that? I think as the population changes so will preferences because people are virtually taught what to like, for the most part. I have to question when I hear someone say they're just attracted to one thing and it just so happens to coincide with what the media promotes.

There are actually skin creams/spackles/pigments that are used to "rejuvenate" the pink color for women's ladybits. I think that's just amazing.

There are? Do you know what any of them are called, Hex?

Just curious 'cause there was a thread here not that long ago asking about creams for the ladybits.

I totally agree. How much of the "pink" preference comes from the media and inundation with that? I think as the population changes so will preferences because people are virtually taught what to like, for the most part. I have to question when I hear someone say they're just attracted to one thing and it just so happens to coincide with what the media promotes.

I believe the term you're looking for is "suggestive advertising" or to be more extreme "brainwashing".

Neither of those is racism.

I believe the term you're looking for is "suggestive advertising" or to be more extreme "brainwashing".

Neither of those is racism.

Right but they certainly have a hand in its pervasiveness. I am currently working on a professional degree in the study of this. It is truly amazing how "pink" represents the smallest minority of the world population but is considered the norm. Furthermore, the notion that recessive traits make up the standard of beauty (i.e. lighter features such as blond hair and blue eyes) when they are very much in the minority, is ridiculous. It's actually quite laughable really. However, with changing demographics comes changes in the "normative." I do look forward to that. With that said, I prefer the finished golden brown look.

Right but they certainly have a hand in its pervasiveness. I am currently working on a professional degree in the study of this. It is truly amazing how "pink" represents the smallest minority of the world population but is considered the norm. Furthermore, the notion that recessive traits make up the standard of beauty (i.e. lighter features such as blond hair and blue eyes) when they are very much in the minority, is ridiculous. It's actually quite laughable really. However, with changing demographics comes changes in the "normative." I do look forward to that. With that said, I prefer the finished golden brown look.

Maybe it's considered more beautiful because it's the minority? Everyone wants what they can't have.

Well said. We don't live in a vacuum. There are a lot of reasons why a lot of preferences exist. I think people ignore that or don't think about if they fall within the "norm" or preferred group.

You said you prefer guys to be brown down there. I wonder why you never hear men asking if their genitals are the right color. I met I've women who have color preferences when it comes to guys genitals. I knew many black/latina women who said they couldn't be with a white guy because the thought of "pink penis" was gross. I thought they were crazy. Personally I don't care what color it is.

I have never even thought about the color of things until now. I'm as white and pink as you can get and I've had sex with a very very dark black man. I saw him as a friend and as someone that I cared about and I was very attracted to him. Even though my preference is for white and lighter colored genitals, I was still attracted to him and wanted to have sex with him.

I think that my earlier posts may be what everyone is calling "racist". Trust me, if I were racist I dont think I would have had several types of sex with a black man. And I've had sex sessions with black women, mocha colored women and asian women. Does that mean that I'm racist? No! It just means that I know what my favorite is. Does it rule anyone out because of skin or genital color? Obviously not, as I've already had sex with them.

Being willing to have sex with someone of another race doesn't really translate to non-racist views. For example, Thomas Jefferson and most other slave owners often had sex with the black women they enslaved. However, they were definitely racist. I personally couldn't care less what people outside of my race think of my body because some the most popular cosmetic procedures (i.e. breast implants, collagen shots and butt implants) make the implication that I am already perfection. Since, I already have a bronze complexion and a naturally ample behind and breasts (as do most women from my culture). Additionally, the whole tanning business boosts my confidence even more. What women who make those alterations to their bodies do is prove that women who aren't pink are wonderfully made. So, to each his or her own.

Being willing to have sex with someone of another race doesn't really translate to non-racist views. For example, Thomas Jefferson and most other slave owners often had sex with the black women they enslaved. However, they were definitely racist. I personally couldn't care less what people outside of my race think of my body because some the most popular cosmetic procedures (i.e. breast implants, collagen shots and butt implants) make the implication that I am already perfection. Since, I already have a bronze complexion and a naturally ample behind and breasts (as do most women from my culture). Additionally, the whole tanning business boosts my confidence even more. What women who make those alterations to their bodies do is prove that women who aren't pink are wonderfully made. So, to each his or her own.

I don't think it's quite fair to make the inference, however politely done, that Catdancer is either discreetly or indiscreetly racist.

Being willing to have sex with someone of another race doesn't really translate to non-racist views. For example, Thomas Jefferson and most other slave owners often had sex with the black women they enslaved. However, they were definitely racist.

I was going to say this. Thanks for saying it for me. It's the same as someone saying "I have a [insert race] friend. I can't be racist." There are people who are extremely racist that are married to/dating someone of the race they can't stand.

I was going to say this. Thanks for saying it for me. It's the same as someone saying "I have a [insert race] friend. I can't be racist." There are people who are extremely racist that are married to/dating someone of the race they can't stand.

I'm a gay dude. Am I sexist because I prefer men?

I agree. I hate how this thread disintegrated into racism.

I don't think you're necessarily racist. It sounds like you just prefer what you're used to. That's fine.

It's hard to have a conversation about something like this without thinking about all the subtle racism that causes some preferences. Like i said before someone who falls into the preferred group they probably won't think about it. Someone who's a minority and is subjected to constant uplifting of the opposite of them probably will.

Archived