Extreme pain losing virginity. Help!

Calisto

I don't know why God would design so many vaginas to be so tight? A man's penis needs to fit into the vagina. A baby's head needs to fit through a vagina. When a vagina gets stretched from having a baby, most of the time this feminine flesh will shrink back to normal, with the help of kegal exercises. God made an amazing vagina design.

• 4 years later...
I SO wanted to help you when I read this post because I went through the exact same thing. In my case, I had a very stubborn hymen. My doctor told me that it was best to have the skin tear naturally. So, he prescribed a numbing agent for the area, the first wasn't strong enough and didn't work. I got a second ointment called "Xylocaine Jelly 2%" Worked like a charm! I would highly recommend this, I could not feel the pain and the skin tore naturally.

Good luck, no one should have to go through this when there's a simple solution.

ps. I should also mention that I was warmed up enough and relaxed and yet experienced a great deal of pain. If you are lubricated enough and relaxed, chances are your hymen is still quite in tact. Just have your doctor check it out, it's no big deal

How do you use it? You just put it on the outside area ? What about the inner muscles? I think that it hurt when they stretch too.

Archived