How do I do this!?!?!

Ok I admit I'm pretty young, but im 13, and there is a girl i like, im pretty mature because my bro is in college so i know what cool and all, but my problem is I have liked thi one girl for awhile, and weve gone out once, but she dumped me because we live in two different states, the reason I get to see her is because we are both from Poland and I drive to European classes two states away every week just to see her. But the classes ended for the summer, and we barley talk, until recently when we started calling eachother, she also admitted that she wants me to live closer to her, because she would go out with me If I did, and the girls here in my school arent uniqe, they are all the same, so what can i do to have a relationship with this girl, and i can't move, remember im still just 13

I suggest, maybe talk to her every day on the phone, a chat room, send letters, or anything else just to be able to talke to her everyday. A long distance relationship can work, as long as you have the tools you need...so really I'm sure in time, you'll be be able to meet her in person again, and be with each other! Hope that helps!