I've been very sheltered throughout my life... and i was never really allowed to explore the opposite sex. I am 20 years old now, and when it comes to romantic relationships me experiance is, well, kind of pathetic. Anyhow, I find myself attracted to men, but not nearly as much as my girlfriends. And I have found other women attractive. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Hi Silvanesti,

I took the liberty to move your topic to the advice board and remove youre questions about it. First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your questions.

My suggestion is as simple as it is effective: why don't you explore it your needs? It might be that you ARE indeed more attracted to women OR that you are more into bi relationships. The only way to find out, is by trying and exploring. May be you feel too shy over it now, then I suggest you to take things slow and move slow. Keep thinking about your needs and expectations out of life and out of a relationship. That will eventually help you on your way.

I hope this helps you a little and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~