Swimsuit Question:

you can get a sarong. or what my samoan friends wear: lava lavas or something i think they're called.

this is what my bathing suit looks like. the skirt isn't very long at all. id actually go as far as caling it just right:

image removed

here is my other bathing suit. i actually look pretty good in this picture, but i assure you, the playdoh factory was going on around the thigh area. that's why i can't wear this one much anymore. i wore it only b/c i knew no one woudl be at the beach that day (it was 4pm!) and i wanted something more colorful. i dont think i'll wear it again though.

image removed

and i jsut noticed i like making towels look like they're flying. go me.

i have a pair of board shorts that go down to my knees. my boyfriend calls them my lesbian shorts. i need to get shorter ones. they're good to wear to the beach when you're on your way there or just walking around the sand and want to cover up some. i love board shorts, but i'm not comfortable swimming in them.

i have a pair of board shorts that go down to my knees. my boyfriend calls them my lesbian shorts. i need to get shorter ones. they're good to wear to the beach when you're on your way there or just walking around the sand and want to cover up some. i love board shorts, but i'm not comfortable swimming in them.

lol. I've actually gotten compliments from those shorts. Although, I suppose the lesbian part is half-true. =/

I don't think I would EVER want to show off my body in a bikini or even a tankini.

So I go with the old standby one-piece swimsuit.

You know there are some really cute one pieces out there now. In this one at the beach a few years ago my tankini top had broke (I was livid because it was my favorite) while we were AT the beach so I had to go to one of the local shops and buy a bathing suit. Only one they had that I thought was reasonably cute which, for a one piece I don't think it's that bad! I look horrible on the other hand lol

Hers you look amazing in that second shot! No play do factory going on at all!

Awww thanks guys.

It's one of my favorite ones since I gained some weight. Covers up all the action going on in the hips and stomach area. Only problem is when you're being to pick something up, the skirt area has a tendency to fly up if the wind is blowing.

Hers, OG, WOW, you both look great!

I do have a problem with the tops of my thighs, but wearing guys trunks would NOT work for me. There are enough people who think I'm lesbian already! I wouldn't mind if I actually WAS one, but people can be mean, and I'm not. I am pretty ripped on the top half, so I don't even wear normal length shorts in the summer.

I guess I'll go and buy a pair of cute short board shorts and a swim suit on line. I checked the stores again, and they really don't have those styles here. I can't wait to hit the beach!

I used to be really self-conscious about my legs (I have asian thighs), so I'd wear these. Unfortunately they have holes in them now because I wore them for 4th of July last year. -.-

image removed

which one are you? it doesn't matter. move to canada please!

umm okay. back on topic:

if you're girly, i'd go with a skirt bottom. i found a really cute one in gap last year.

if you're not so girly, i'd go with shorts. =)

link removed

link removed

link removed

Off topic but this is sooo cute! Too sexy though. lol

link removed

Archived