Masturbating

silvanesti

Hi, I am 20 and i grew up very sheltered. When i got my period, i knew enough that it was a good thing... not necessarily what i really was about. Anyhow, now that i am on my own i have been doing some self exploration, and i have a few questions, and i don't feel comfortable talking about this personally with any of my friends. Well, here are my questions. (They may be really silly but... please bare with me)

1) When do you stop? I have tried rubbing my clit... but i never really got to the point where i climax, only where i can stand it anymore. There is no big 'O'. 2) I am curious about using a dildo, but i don't really feel comfortable going into a sex store... I tried once and there were a bunch of old men and they well, I didn't feel comfortable so i left. Are there any substitutions that won't give me a yeast infection?

That's it for now... but i'll probably come up with more... if anyone can help i'd greatly appreciate it.

• 2 months later...

hi silvanesti !

i had a friend with a similar 'situation' as yours. i recommended to her to get a good quality 'toy' via reputable and discreet web places like link removed (or link removed) They have been around for a long time and ship in boxes with no outside description of what is inside... you may reach them over the phone probably, to double-check on privacy issues. and there are others in the net -- any google search for "sex toys" will work. just have to choose one of the companies who have been around for a while. they like to keep their reputation by selling only things that work well and last.

they usually have on-line catalogs, and if they are a good company, they can also ship you a printed catalog.

anyways, my friend got regular vib for starters. she was getting good results in no time.

as for myself, i can do it with my hands, but i *love* to use a vib too . also, what really sends me up sky-high, is to have a butt-plug vibbing my a... , and then do my clitty with the long vib. if you try the plugs, start with a small one, for easy entry (if you have not have tried any thing like that before)

i hope this helps. gotta be bold... cheers ! -- yllany