Will drugs show up if i've had blood work done for ADD?

thanks for the heads up lavender. drugs aren't good enough to lose the mind over.

Im getting the feel that having blood work done for ADD won't result in simultaneously being screened for drugs, as I feel there would have been some verbal notification from my doctor to me about the screening. If anyone thinks im incorrect in this, please feel free to make me more paranoid.

Ultimately when the results come in, i will then notify my doctor that i use cannabis regularly, and assess her reaction.

I think you should tell your doctor. If your dad is around you might have to give him a call, or ask him if you could talk to the doctor alone.

You should be honest with yourself, your doctor, and your lawyer always.

Unsolicited advice: If you want to be independent from your dad you need to be responsible for taking care of yourself. I'm not judging, and I don't think cannabis use is necessarily bad, but I think it's best to limit it, especially when you're having personal problems.

btw, weed can have some serious negative effects on some people, bringing on depression and even psychotic hallucinations. Some people's brain chemistry just can't handle it, and sometimes weed is treated with all kinds of other chemicals you don't know about (from herbicides to other more dangerous recreational drugs) that can lead to mental problems in some people.

i'd stop the weed entirely for a while, and see if your symptoms improve in a few weeks.

Archived