What attracts guys my age?

Fudgie

Thanks a lot, both of you I'm really happy.

I think it's about time I start to make myself look a little better...not just for guys "my age" (or any age really) but just to feel better about myself.

miss, I'm going to keep what you said in mind...once exams are done, I will have more time to look into makeup possibilities. My mother is going to be thrilled...she's been wanting me to try for a while. But I feel inspired now.

Thanks a bunch

That's the point - to highlight my features. Not to make up stuff that's not there or "cover up" (although I do want those acne scars gone)

I'm really feeling good about the whole thing, so thank you

Good ;] You're bf will love it I'm sure!

Oh, and when/if you actually DO go to a Sephora and get them to do a free makeover (which TRUST me I did too) ask for them to use MAKE UP FOR EVER's HD FOUNDATION. It's only valuable with a brush though so make sure to tell them to use one. It will match your complexion perfectly, will look like you're face is naked and one bottle lasts me 4-6 months using it EVERY day.

PM me anytime Fudgie

ENA sure has its share of brown-eyed girls. Totally unfair.

Personally, I've always had a thing for the somewhat nerdy/intelligent ones. However, when I was younger (much younger), I was a a lot more self-conscious about what other people would think about who I was going out with. I'd even say this played a small part in breaking up with one girl, although there was a greater factor for sure.

Now, as I've aged, I really don't care anymore what anyone else thinks. Some people do, and can't really commit to someone if they and/or their friends think they can do better.

I didn't see your pictures, but you said you look older. That may have something to do with it. Combine that with intelligence and a sharp tongue, and I'd say you might intimidate a lot of younger guys . . . who are typically looking for easier prey. We old dogs are typically looking for a little more substance.

Archived