Your Physical Ideal?

Lady Rashomon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe my problem is picking up men at the gym and not hitting the snacks isle at blockbuster video????

Real couch potatoes download or use Netflix, so you're going to have to randomly knock on doors of houses with unkempt yards and lots of red envelopes in the mailbox.

ever since highschool i was attracted to punks. i mean hard core punks. Chucks, plaid, mohawks, tattoos.. ect.. but i finally dated one for a year. and i found out they are selfish beyond all reason.

After him i dated a wanna be rocker for a while. 6 months, i got bored with him, he was to self involved with 80's music.. gross..

the guy i like now, doesnt drink or smoke, no tattoos, loves music, plays music, tall, skinny, and really poofy hair.

nothing i ever expected to like. but i really like him. he has a good soul and he's not a selfish * * * * * . so hopefully this one goes somewhere.

but i do like tall thin guys, i'm 5'8'' and an average build. just always been attracted to skinny guys. not sure why.

Hair and eye color: doesn't really matter to me, would depend on the person.

body type: curvy..no doubt about it. I am not really into "thin". There are few things out there as sensual as some curves, to me.

Clothing wise: Nothing over the top. Perhaps a little edginess or sensuality.

Height: Don't really care. Shorter than I am is fine to a degree and taller than I am is fine to a degree.

Personality: Intelligent. Outspoken. Playful. Feminine in the sense that she's not afraid of affection or to come to be to be comforted. Not afraid to argue with me and stand up for herself, since I like a woman who calls me out on my baloney.

As for guys, even though I am not into them..I can generally see the most potential in those that resemble me.........

I don't really have a type. I just need to find them generally attractive and the rest is all personality. My boyfriend is 6'4" and I think that's hot. I also have a crush on my martial arts teacher and he must only be 5'5" and skinny, but I find that hot as well too just because I think it's so cool how he's so small but can still kickass.

I guess if I had to specify a type, it would be lean, skinny guys.

As for women, I don't know. I like all kinds. I tend to like women that resemble me. I think it's narcissistic...

Archived