Weird question about giving oral to a female

Lady Rashomon

Okay, this is sort of a weird question but bear with me. My partner recently wanted to try out a new position for going down on me (I'm female) by having me "sit" on his face. Now, I know this isn't uncommon but I am trying to figure out how to do this without straining my legs or bearing all my weight down on him. How do you make this position comfortable?

My boyfriend and I do this position. We do it like greywolf said mostly but also how kg said. When I do it like greywolf said, he's lying with his head on a pillow to lift him up some and I'm on my knees with his head in between and neither of us has to strain. Just make sure your hair is cut very short so it doesn't tickle his nose!

It works, but more for a tease her kind of thing, not a get her off kind of thing, unless of course your gene simmons.

Women with dom tendencies tend to enjoy it much more, as it's a position of power for them. Not that I've experienced this first-hand, unfortunately . . . just what I've heard.

I've probably said too much. I'll be moving along now.

It works, but more for a tease her kind of thing, not a get her off kind of thing, unless of course your gene simmons.

I will do that, the sit straight up and throw her on her back and go from there.

It's actually easier for me to get off from it because I can control how I want it.

It's fun when you tie them up too.

Thanks for the answers. To be honest, I was a little surprised when he asked me to try it this way because I didn't think the position would be much of a turn-on.

It's a turn on and also it's a lazy way to go down on a girl lol. I get to relax and lie down while she cums on my face? Yes please...

It's actually easier for me to get off from it because I can control how I want it.

It's fun when you tie them up too.

Hmmmm, gotta throw that one in my bag of tricks greywolf.

Usually it's just kneeling.. although I can understand the fear of suffocating someone....

I think it's a turn on for women because in a way it gives you more power then getting oral normally does. Normal oral you are lying there and really the guy controls everything.. this way you do to some extent. That and you have the access of the headboard to grab if it gets to feeling good.

Tie him up, give him a pillow, then grab the headboard and enjoy. Since he won't be able to move much (assuming you've tied him up right), you can make him work for it or adjust however you'd like to so you get the most out of it.

It's a turn on and also it's a lazy way to go down on a girl lol. I get to relax and lie down while she cums on my face? Yes please...

Like the others have said just kneel over him facing in either direction, try both and go with which ever one works best for you. To me this is the best position to have her in, because it gives you the best access to do a really thorough job. You'll also be surprised how much grinding a face can take. lol

Archived