Want your opinion!

Skeptic76

Not directly responsible, but come on, how many ex's or people that you liked or they liked you have added you to their facebook?

It's temptation that's not welcome or needed.

And yes McD's does make people obese - those that abuse, overuse such fast food temptations and establishments, like pubs and bars. Most things are ok in moderation though.

Not directly responsible, but come on, how many ex's or people that you liked or they liked you have added you to their facebook?

It's temptation that's not welcome or needed.

And yes McD's does make people obese - those that abuse, overuse such fast food temptations and establishments, like pubs and bars. Most things are ok in moderation though.

Just because something exists, doesn't make people use or abuse it. Otherwise, everyone would be alcoholics, drug addicts, obese and cheaters.

Ridiculous.

I am not a big fan of Facebook at the moment....but I can't say I blame it. I created a Facebook account and had fun with it for about a month. Then the exes started finding me....I didn't add any of them though and just stopped logging in because to be honest, I didn't really trust myself. She could have acted as a friend only with this dude if she chose, or did like me and avoid the contact with him if she felt it may be a problem....

• 1 month later...

I just reread my posts to see if I felt they were tainted with unreasonable jealousy and they still look pretty objective. Truth be told, I don't want this marriage to end....I think. I'm pretty confused.

Since the posting we have pretty much proceeded with divorce filing and working out what has ended up being a very reasonable "time sharing" agreement with the children.

She called about a week ago late at night and begged me to come over and I caved.

Yesterday she finally agreed that she would attend at least one session of marriage counseling.

I'm not sure there's any way she could convince me that there wasn't anything shady about her behavior....am I being unrealistic to think that with a "referee" in the room during counseling I can hope for utter disclosure? If I got it, I feel like I could work with that as a basis for rebuilding. If I don't get that....it means she really didn't do anything and again, I just don't think I can bring myself to believe that OR that she will deny it forever.

Given that I'm convinced she's lying (I realize there is a possibility I'm wrong but I have to go with my gut) should I be going into this with hope for reconciliation? Or perhaps I should want healthy strategies for getting along with her for the kid's sake during and after the divorce? What is my goal here???!! I'm so confused, lol.

-Zack

Archived