How dirty/nasty/pervy is your mind?

Catdancer

Ever see the King Of The Hill episode where this new guy at Hank's propane store says "That's what she said!" after everything anyone else says? By the end Hank is lamenting that he can no longer use the work "unit" or "meat" without people laughing. Great episode

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever see the King Of The Hill episode where this new guy at Hank's propane store says "That's what she said!" after everything anyone else says? By the end Hank is lamenting that he can no longer use the work "unit" or "meat" without people laughing. Great episode

I've been to alot of sex toy parties and they usually play silly games. One is everytime the host says the word "unit" the women have to pass this huge double ended dildo from one to the other, in a circle, using only their groin. lol So, now every time I hear the word "unit" I immediately think of penises (or penii) and it makes me hot.

I was helping my boyfriend put together flat pack furniture with two of his friends last night, me and the man working on a bedside table and the two other guys doing a chest of drawers.

Friend1 - 'Which hole does it go in?'

Friend2 - I don't know, try that one.'

Friend1 - 'No.... no, that's not right.'

Friend2 - 'Nope, that's the wrong one.'

Me - 'Do you often put it in the wrong hole?'

I don't think the poor guy knew what to say, but my boyfriend thought it was hilarious

That's one kinky threesome. Who got the back?

You know, as I was typing that I was thinking 'perhaps I should add a disclaimer that they weren't literally becoming intimately involved with a piece of half-constructed bedroom furniture', but then I had a blinding mental image of how that would look and completely forgot.

I LOVE Perverted women! Where in the world have you all been hiding?

We've been involved in a secret society of horny perverted women and now we are liberating ourselves! lol

OK..I just went back and read that and now I'm picturing an all girl orgy. Man, the thoughts just keep on coming.

You know, as I was typing that I was thinking 'perhaps I should add a disclaimer that they weren't literally becoming intimately involved with a piece of half-constructed bedroom furniture', but then I had a blinding mental image of how that would look and completely forgot.

Talk about getting caught with an unwieldy woody.

I don't even want to think about the splinter potential.

I must say, if you go to "Who's Online" there IS an extraordinarily large number of people viewing this thread! LOL

Cat has singlehandedly kicked off the springtime hornies in us all!!!!

U go Cat!

Well, no since in me sitting around being horny all by myself. Now we can all be horny together!

Just a big website full of hard, wet, drooling. pulsating bodies.

I've been at this job for nearly 3 years [working for heart surgeons]..and I still crack up when I hear my sister call surgery scheduling and say "I need to put a heart on.."

heart on sounds exactly like hard on, abahahahahahahaaa. okay, i'm done.

Whenever I hear about the hadron collider (which is a lot more often than you'd think)...I think of hard ons.

Archived