condoms

DD123

fox lady, that is stupid! Its all in the mind! pfft! Condoms suck, if you have had sex both ways you def notice a huge difference! Maybe men feel the difference more then women. I wear em but hate them! Def loss of sensation.

Well since birth control is not an option for me (Family History of blood clots, and My mother would agree to it either way.) Condoms seems like the best thing since sliced bread.

I believe it's all in the head, Sex is Sex with or with out a condom so it should feel amazing not matter what, so why not just use the condom?

True, but as a female I will admit it DOES feel better without. Any woman that tells you she can't tell a difference needs to be slapped in the back of the head for all I'm concerned.

Essentially yeah, the male doesn't change shape or anything when using a condom vs. not but the sensation IS different.

I have never put one on with my mouth... wouldn't mind trying it once... I find it hot if I put it on him, kind of takes away from the akward moment of him having to get up, grab one, and put it on himself. As for taking off, oh that is all on him.

That bolded part? Possibly the most disgusting thing during sex I've ever experienced. Sounds sexy, sure, until you've coated the inside of your own mouth with that nasty slimy muck condoms are made slippy with. And that's not even the pre-lubed ones - all of them seem to have a degree of lubrication, presumably to make them easy to get on and adjust, but god it tastes rough.

Huh, go figure... In any case, it's not something I'd suggest or anything, just something I've seen done that is the closest you can get to finding a sexy way to put a stretchy bag on someone else's penis lol.

Well since birth control is not an option for me (Family History of blood clots, and My mother would agree to it either way.) Condoms seems like the best thing since sliced bread.

I believe it's all in the head, Sex is Sex with or with out a condom so it should feel amazing not matter what, so why not just use the condom?

There are plenty of other options besides the pill. Condoms are one of them. No-one's telling you not to use condoms, and using condoms is often the best option.

But really, having had zero experience in what sex feels like, with or without a condom, then preaching about it to a "room" full of people who have experienced the difference is just setting yourself up for being called out as a fool.

True, but as a female I will admit it DOES feel better without. Any woman that tells you she can't tell a difference needs to be slapped in the back of the head for all I'm concerned.

Ever considered that different girls might prefer different sensations during sex? Would you say the same of girls who don't like direct clitoral contact? Because I know some, and they enjoy sex just fine

That's like saying that someone needs a smack because they take their coffee weak and you like espresso.

I know I am in a ridiculously small minority here, but I actually slightly prefer having sex with a condom on.

I guess I am very lucky in this sense, but for me the loss in sensation is practically negligible. Maybe it's because I am uncut, so when I am hard I am extremely sensitive either way. I use extra-thin condoms (when I use them) and generally speaking they work very well. Sure there *is* a loss in sensation --but not the likes of "oven mitten-ness" that I read here.

It seems many guys find the actual act of putting one on a real downer. For me it's kind of a turn-on when I get someone to put one on me, like "yeah, I'm about to screw you".

Not to mention the best advantage of all: when I am done I can just hand it over to the dude and laze out in bed instead of having to get up to scrub myself raw.

As a gay man, condoms are just second-nature. I guess in my head, condom-less sex is something that used to happen in the 1970s, or what couples do when they are actively trying to get pregnant. Condoms even out the reproductive/sex health responsibility among both genders/partners, they are affordable, effective and kill two birds with one stone: they stop sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies (which could be considered an STD in a sick twisted way ).

I have had a lot of condom-less sex with my long (LONG) term partners and it was great, of course. Just not really greater than when I rubber up.

No ultra thin condoms and this b/c of being too sensitive. We do both protected as unprotected but last months less often unprotected. We trust each other about STD's but he just didn't want to risk getting sperm inside me which I understand also there I refuse to take a morning after easily and don't like abortion in my case. And we do want children but we just don't have the money that's needed yet and I should have an even better health than how I managed to get it till now.

I wished I knew a solution to the men being very sensitive. Not for my own pleasure b/c I'm fine with how things are going but I just don't want to see the other being unhappy about himself.

Archived