Do men act weird around a woman they are attracted to?

glucoze

Just curious..

i'm only 16, i have had boyfriends before but this one guy has caught my eye.

I think I might have to work for him though. But i am confused with the way he acts around me. He stares at me from accross the room, i look he turns away. I said hi to him once and he was happy. Said hi to him the next day he started blushing. Said Hi to him again and he was being a little rude. I notice he avoids me sometimes. Then he goes looking for me to see if I am there.

No idea what that is about.

What does smitten mean?

Well.... i think i will have to do all the work

Smitten means love stricken. head over heals basically.

And yes this sounds like that kind of behavior. Don't ask me why, it's sort of hardwired in us. I've seen women act this way too in some cases.

I've done this myself, you like them but your scared the other doesn't like you or you have low self esteem and think everything you do won't be good enough for them. So while you long for them you get nervous and do really dumb things when you get near them. I'm like that all the time. Causes me a lot of problems but I'm goofy and clumsy like that. Wish I could grow out of it ha ha!

Heres what I think,

98% of highschoolsers deal with insecurity on varying levels of intesity. If someone has a high level of insecurity it can have "side effects" .When someones insecure or generally feeling bad emotionaly that day , it can make the akward and quiet or loud. If they feel good they might be "normal" that day. The "side effects" can amplyfy when dealing with someone who that person may be attracted to , beacuse you matter to them. If they feel bad or are worried about you not liking them then beacuse they matter to you and they are insecure they can act different around you depending on how they are feeling.

So In short , beacuse they may not always like themselves alot. They may struggle around someone they do like beacuse when you like someone you want to look and feel your best , but if your insecure it can be hard to stay normal.

If I were you heres how I would handle it. You will most likely have to make the first few "moves" by that I mean initiating conversation. It could also be benefical to maybe compliment him like such as "nice shirt" or "nice hair cut" , but only if you like his shirt or hair , dont lie about what you like just be more vocal about it. Eventually he will get himself together and start talking to you ect. It will just take some time.

Just curious..

i'm only 16, i have had boyfriends before but this one guy has caught my eye.

I think I might have to work for him though. But i am confused with the way he acts around me. He stares at me from accross the room, i look he turns away. I said hi to him once and he was happy. Said hi to him the next day he started blushing. Said Hi to him again and he was being a little rude. I notice he avoids me sometimes. Then he goes looking for me to see if I am there.

No idea what that is about.

His behavior doesn't sound confusing. Pretty standard phenomenon when someone has feelings. What else do you think blushing means?

When men treat you differently, it typically means they like you or have some reservation of feelings for you.

Most men act strange around women/men they like. Some are very good at hiding their true feelings. But, most are not. Same for women, I suppose. Though, I do not observe the actions of women in love.

When men treat you differently, it typically means they like you or have some reservation of feelings for you.

Most men act strange around women/men they like. Some are very good at hiding their true feelings. But, most are not. Same for women, I suppose. Though, I do not observe the actions of women in love.

Does it also have to mean they have to know you to treat you diffeently?

what if you guys see each other alot but havent known each other for long

and they still act weird?

hey can you clear up your inbox, i have to send you a message!

Archived