Ladies, what if a guy has a really bad smile?

dog stevens

Speaking of strange smiles, I find Demi Lovato's smile a bit... off sometimes.

image removed

Yeah that's a bit odd.

Some people look better not smiling than smiling and vice versa.

Summer Glau is another example of someone who looks way better not smiling.

Honestly can't come up with any guy celebs who don't have an odd smile

They were bad smiles not bad teeth. And they weren't threads, I've read this in the news.

Stop worrying about it so much.

No one's perfect.

I've seen a lot of people smile, yes even those with really bad teeth. Even if they were to smile at me in the streets, I will think nothing of it and smile back.

Did you know that a smile is a universal language of kindness?

If that doesn't make a difference -

It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. - You do the math!

Stop stressing it. I know that you may not be able to please everyone, but that's what makes us unique.

No one's perfect.

I've seen a lot of people smile, yes even those with really bad teeth. Even if they were to smile at me in the streets, I will think nothing of it and smile back.

It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. - You do the math!

Stop stressing it. I know that you may not be able to please everyone, but that's what makes us unique.

Yeah, having a poop-eating smile makes me really unique.

No one's perfect.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

Reminded me of that quote. True, nonetheless.

Oh, and who could forget that great Dr. Seuss quote: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

It's children's book writing, but man, is this ever applicable to being happy/not worrying in general.

Yeah, having a poop-eating smile makes me really unique.

To be honest, there's probably nothing wrong with your smile.

However, there is one thing you need to work on - your self esteem.

I have low self esteem myself, but I'm not going to base my self worth on what others think of me.

If we're talking about flaws and imperfections, the list can go on. What I may perceive as a flaw and negative traits, others may not even realize it.

You need to try to adapt to that attitude.

Oh, and who could forget that great Dr. Seuss quote: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

It's children's book writing, but man, is this ever applicable to being happy/not worrying in general.

I loved that quote, and you're absolutely right.

Oh I saw this picture on Tumblr:

image removed

I find it ridiculously funny.

Mike Tyson's smile kinda scares me sometimes.

To the OP, I'm not going to lie. One of the very first things I notice in a guy is his smile. But really, for me, it's not how you smile, it's more of you actually doing the act of smiling. I've had people with bad teeth smile at me and I seriously cannot stop myself from smiling back at them and feeling good even though they don't exactly have the best smile in the world.

Unless of course it's a creepy smile.

@intolerable

I have to admit, I also laughed at it.

I don't know much about Demi but those smiles are like somone who is on strong anti-depressants.

"I have to smile there fore......I will" and thats the final product.

Damn....if someone doesn't feel like smiling they shouldn't!

But then there is the media to deal with if you don't when you are a celeb.

Psst psst psst....Demi has issues.....we must press on and find out!

Archived